R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

new parts help

Old 10-06-2010, 10:04 PM   #1
Done, Retired from here :)
Veinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Corpsman
Name: Roy
Veinguy's Tacoma Gallery
new parts help

Anybody in Tucson able to help me put in a new grill surround and headlights next week sometime? I would appreciate any help, moral support etc.. I have no patience
Old 10-07-2010, 08:14 AM   #3
Veinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Veinguy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Harrelsen, it will probably be either Tues or Thurs. I'll give you a call.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:06 AM   #5
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Roy, If you do this next Thursday. I can help out. I get home from work at 7am on Thursday. So just let me know
Old 10-07-2010, 11:10 AM   #6
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to come and hang out. Maybe if Harrelsen is going he can help me out with the BHLM....

I go on my four day starting Monday morning.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:15 AM   #7
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sound like a small mod day at Roy's place lol
Old 10-07-2010, 12:03 PM   #8
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
only if its cool with roy!
Old 10-07-2010, 12:07 PM   #9
Blank

I was j/k
Old 10-07-2010, 12:38 PM   #10
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
I'm down to come and hang out. Maybe if Harrelsen is going he can help me out with the BHLM....

I go on my four day starting Monday morning.
Sure, I can help you out with that. There is another member name Amanda, I don't remember her TW username, but she wants me to help her out with her BHLM. I wish I lived in a house and not an apartment, then I would host mini-mod nights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonMike View Post
Sound like a small mod day at Roy's place lol

That would be sweet. Please Roy, let us have MOD day at you place.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:43 PM   #11
Blank

That would be sweet. Please Roy, let us have MOD day at you place. [/quote]
Roy I said it as a joke. But if you are up to it or if you still just need some help I am down for what ever
Old 10-07-2010, 12:53 PM   #12

Firefighter:
Yeah it'd be awesome.

You're a grown ass man though. Don't let us youngins pressure you into something you dont want to do.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:49 PM   #14

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
I'm off on Tuesday next week and would be in for a mini-mod day. I want to change my chromie out for a color matched grille and possibly satoshi it. If Roy can't do it at his place we could possibly do it at mine, I have plenty of tools and compressor.
Cool. We'll see what Roy wants to do. What side of town you on Infra? I know Roy is in OV, Harrelsen is in NW (I think...), and I'm in the NW side too.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:36 PM   #15

Veinguy's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!

Hey guys, a mod day sounds good. Thursday would work best for me if that's oK. Infra, can you come over any time on Thursday? I have tools, but please bring whatever you think you might need. I also have a small compressor, just no tools to work off of it with. I'm up for it, let me know.

Somebody saying something about my butt size

Old 10-07-2010, 09:29 PM   #16

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veinguy View Post
Hey guys, a mod day sounds good. Thursday would work best for me if that's oK. Infra, can you come over any time on Thursday? I have tools, but please bring whatever you think you might need. I also have a small compressor, just no tools to work off of it with. I'm up for it, let me know.

Somebody saying something about my butt size

Suhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! BHLM here I come! I gotta go out and get some ish to seal the lights back up. Other than that I am good to go. Wonder what else I can think to do...

Mike - If you want to do the the "sleeve mod" for your fogs let me know and I'll bring my rubber paint can.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #18
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Can I come too?
Old 10-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #19
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST!!!!! why does everything awesome have to happen while im at work... I hate swingshift (3pm to 11pm Mon-Fri)...
Old 10-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #20
Blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaDan View Post
WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST!!!!! why does everything awesome have to happen while im at work... I hate swingshift (3pm to 11pm Mon-Fri)...
I know what you are talking about. I get off at 6AM on Thursday. I miss most of the stuff. Working 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am all different days of the week but I do love only working 14 day a month and my one strait week off a month. Just for me it seems that every thing falls on days I have to work