R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Get Together Thought...

Old 10-08-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
AZ Get Together Thought...

Hey guys would this be of any interest to anyone, getting a group of us and going to either Speedway or F1 Race Factory on a weekend?

I would like to get an idea of how many people would be interested so I can have a number for when I call them and see what they can do for pricing, if people are even interested.

For now lets just say dates make no difference so I can call and get a price. I wouldnt want to go if we would still have to pay 20 bucks a race...

People Interested:
Oliver +3
Patrick
Ian F1
Scott
Connor
Bill
Old 10-08-2010, 10:06 AM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Hey guys would this be of any interest to anyone, getting a group of us and going to either Speedway or F1 Race Factory on a weekend?

I would like to get an idea of how many people would be interested so I can have a number for when I call them and see what they can do for pricing, if people are even interested.
depends on when it would be
Old 10-08-2010, 10:09 AM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

When would you like it to be...damn I should have made a poll with dates, fail
Old 10-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
When would you like it to be...damn I should have made a poll with dates, fail
hmm well i need like two weeks notice so i can reques the day off work
Old 10-08-2010, 10:13 AM   #5
Almost there

Welll then for the sake of this lets just say a month from now!
Old 10-08-2010, 10:26 AM   #6
Let the Madness Begin...
Sterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud of

Name: Ian
Sterling's Tacoma Gallery
I'm always down for Karting! I have coupons for F1 that I need to use up as well, so that's my preference.

Lets do it! If we have enough people they can put together a Practice, Qualify and Race for us if we would like! Or we can just go and do some lapping...
Old 10-08-2010, 10:28 AM   #7
Almost there

^ see thats what I am trying to get a feeler for so we can have the place to ourselves and do it like what you mentioned!

List started!
Old 10-08-2010, 11:06 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in as long as its a weekend...I work during the week
Old 10-09-2010, 11:29 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-09-2010, 11:34 PM   #10
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I'm in as long as its a weekend...I work during the week
x2
Old 10-14-2010, 07:30 PM   #11
AZDuc is just really niceAZDuc is just really niceAZDuc is just really niceAZDuc is just really nice
Name: Bill
AZDuc's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for sure. Ever had your doors blown off by an old man? Get ready!

AZDuc
Old 10-14-2010, 08:11 PM   #12
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone got coupons?
Old 10-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #13
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Can I bring a helmet with lights and a siren on it??
Old 10-21-2010, 07:16 PM   #14
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
i think F1 is doing 2 races for 25 dollars, which is somewhat cheap.. If I had known, we could of all pitch in and bought 7 races for 49 dollars, thats 7 dollars a race.. Im a member there so Ill let you guys know if any emails come up..
Old 10-21-2010, 07:17 PM   #15
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Can I bring a helmet with lights and a siren on it??

believe it or not Curt, i think you can. from my understanding as long as its a full face with visor you'd b fine..
Old 10-21-2010, 08:05 PM   #16
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDSPRT View Post
believe it or not Curt, i think you can. from my understanding as long as its a full face with visor you'd b fine..
Actually I have a 2005 Shoei RF1000 with the Miguel Duhamel graphics on it. God I miss my Honda RC51...