R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

98+ Throttle body

Old 10-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
98+ Throttle body

Does anyone know where I can pick up a 98+ throttle body? Prefferably in Tucson?
Old 10-09-2010, 03:49 PM   #2
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Dan, Try http://www.acepickupparts.com/
Old 10-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks Mike. Apparently everyone is closed so now I cant even start til Monday. This harness is holding me up because the throttle position sensor is the only thing different on the harnesses. I bought a newer TPS from O'Reilly thinking it would fit but it doesnt so now I need an entire new throttle body...
Old 10-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #4
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaDan View Post
Thanks Mike. Apparently everyone is closed so now I cant even start til Monday. This harness is holding me up because the throttle position sensor is the only thing different on the harnesses. I bought a newer TPS from O'Reilly thinking it would fit but it doesnt so now I need an entire new throttle body...
If they dont have it ask them if they can put it on the hot line to find one. Or try http://drakeandson.biz/
Old 10-09-2010, 04:15 PM   #5
Don't go off ninjin
Thanks. I sent a few places some emails. They all closed at 2 unfortunately. I dont get it. Back home they have a place called Rancho Recyclers and theyre open all weekend, same with Pick and Pull... Grrr. I hope they will be open on Monday????
Old 10-09-2010, 04:21 PM   #6
Blank

Monday is a holiday
Old 10-09-2010, 04:26 PM   #7
Don't go off ninjin
Exactly what I was skerd of... Sugar Honey Iced Tea
Old 10-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #8
Blank

Most of the should be open. The ace one has just about every item for every truck
Old 10-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #9
Don't go off ninjin
Nice. I'm gonna be making lots o calls monday morning.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:34 PM   #10
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Nice. I'm gonna be making lots o calls monday morning.
Don't forget to check out phoenix too man, might open your chances up a lot. There's a junk yard right off chandler and I-10 also.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:44 AM   #11
Don't go off ninjin
Thanks Jake. Anyone know of anyone that has a random throttle body in case the junk yards dont work out? Phoenix and Tucson
Old 10-11-2010, 11:09 AM   #12
Don't go off ninjin
YAY THEYRE OPEN but.... everyone ive calld so far doesnt have one...
Old 10-11-2010, 11:49 AM   #13
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
YAY THEYRE OPEN but.... everyone ive calld so far doesnt have one...
weak
Old 10-11-2010, 12:25 PM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
There is a Toyota only Junk yard in PHX. i can't remember the name of it.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:05 PM   #15
Don't go off ninjin
FUKIN A RIGHT!!!!!!! FINALLY FOUND ONE!!!! tenth junkyard later lol. I was beginning to get depressed. I called prolly 5 places in phoenix also. Lol. Let's the supercharging begin