tacoprerunner378 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
tacoprerunner378's Tacoma Gallery
tacoprerunner378 build :)

i dont have vary many pics put here are some form along the way from my build

this is my first mod my front bumper

this is a little while after i have the front flares and 3 inc wheel spacers

this is after i got my rear flars and rims put on
( yes i tied my girls bikin to the whip)

these are a few of the little mods i have done to the truck along the way when i get board led running lights blue leds and strobs.

a few pictures of my truck out on the az taco run

after the loor race at speed wrold

on sunday after a great night at speed world at glamis status
Old 10-11-2010, 08:17 PM   #2
moderately modded
drifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant future

Name: Sam
drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, I'd almost like to do this stuff to my truck, except we don't have deserts to run in Oregon.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter View Post
Nice, I'd almost like to do this stuff to my truck, except we don't have deserts to run in Oregon.
Tch what about that massive area to the east of the Dalles? :P

Look'n good... planing to go LT in the future?
Old 10-12-2010, 10:41 AM   #4
moderately modded
drifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant future

drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Tch what about that massive area to the east of the Dalles? :P

Look'n good... planing to go LT in the future?

oops, *somehow I didn't know about that area, I don't travel much I guess*

LT would look sick, but for the price I could get an older 4x4 yota, which would be better for my area.

Where did you buy the fenders from?
Old 10-12-2010, 10:18 PM   #6
moderately modded

drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoprerunner378 View Post
i got my fenders from glass works

i plan on getting camburge mid travle for the truck soon

all right, thanks. to bad they don't have my color.

sweet.

Are you happy with the wheel spacers? the wide front stance is cool.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:01 PM   #8
moderately modded

drifter's Tacoma Gallery
How are your ball bearings doing? I read something about the spacers screwing them up somewhat.

4 inch would be sick, but if your going to go mid travel it shouldn't matter to much, right?
Old 10-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #10
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a Tundra to me
Old 10-15-2010, 02:56 PM   #12
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
3" wheel spacers? that pretty huge..what brand?
Old 10-23-2010, 07:59 PM   #14
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking about putting my 1.25 spacers in the back and getting 3" in the front...how much will it stick out past the stock fenders?... will my calipers be showing
Old 10-30-2010, 11:03 AM   #15
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to stop in a say whats up man, we were hanging out at the trail day a bit but I never saw you again after we got split up because of the incident and all

where do you run your truck at around here?