R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

New 2011 4x4 Sport TRD LB with pic this time

Old 10-12-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
Fire Captain
Irish7 is a jewel in the roughIrish7 is a jewel in the roughIrish7 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Joe
Irish7's Tacoma Gallery
New 2011 4x4 Sport TRD LB with pic this time

Thanks for the welcomes to TW from everyone.
Here is a pic of my new 2011 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Sport that I didn't attach the first time. I still would like to show up to one of your club gatherings to look your trucks over. Still not sure what lift I want to go with, 3" or 6" If any of you have the Procomp 6" lift I would like to check it out. I'm up in Prescott Valley. Making a trip to the Phoenix area would be no problem on an off duty day.

Old 10-12-2010, 09:09 PM   #2
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure that there is a Tundra, not a Tacoma
Old 10-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #3
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
Pretty sure that there is a Tundra, not a Tacoma
Old 10-12-2010, 10:30 PM   #4
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I think he's joking (double cab long bed, large truck ect). Nice ride though man, defiantly head down.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:42 AM   #6
rhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vladimir
rhavin42's Tacoma Gallery
oooo shiny!
First thing you should do is remove your front mudflaps before they gouge the paint off.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:53 AM   #7
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhavin42 View Post
oooo shiny!
First thing you should do is remove your front mudflaps before they gouge the paint off.
+1 on that. I took mine off 7 days after i bought it.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:08 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck...congrats!
Old 10-13-2010, 11:12 AM   #9
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
DC LB FTW!!!!! Good looking truck!
Old 10-13-2010, 11:35 AM   #10
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
^^ What he said! ^^ Nice choice!

Old 10-13-2010, 02:53 PM   #11
Fire Captain
Irish7 is a jewel in the roughIrish7 is a jewel in the roughIrish7 is a jewel in the rough

Irish7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul's TRD View Post
+1 on that. I took mine off 7 days after i bought it.

Paul, Nice Truck. Do you have a lift on your truck and what size wheels and tires are you running. I've only had my truck for 6 days. The front mud flaps ? Gouge the paint when out on trails ?
Old 10-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #12
Fire Captain

Irish7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelztaco View Post

Thanks Neil. Nice Truck
Old 10-13-2010, 03:01 PM   #13
Fire Captain

Irish7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
DC LB FTW!!!!! Good looking truck!

Thanks Neil. Nice TRUCK..
Old 10-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #14
Fire Captain

Irish7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
nice truck...congrats!
Thanks Scott. Nice looking truck..
Old 10-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #15
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelztaco View Post

Not the jack the thread, but did you change your door handles to black? Usually on the sports they are body colored.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #16
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck!!! Super White baby!!
Old 10-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #17
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Not the jack the thread, but did you change your door handles to black? Usually on the sports they are body colored.
Yeah I did, bought them from a member who bought the color matched. Before anyone asks I'm keeping the white handles just in case.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #18
Fire Captain

Irish7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Congrats on the new truck!!! Super White baby!!

Thanks Dan, Checked out your build. Nice job.. I noticed your motocross pic, have you ever raced the Fire and Police motocross Nationals? We raced the F&P Nationals for a number of year up until last year. Might have ran into you at one of the tracks.

Joe
Old 10-13-2010, 08:47 PM   #19
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish7 View Post
Thanks Dan, Checked out your build. Nice job.. I noticed your motocross pic, have you ever raced the Fire and Police motocross Nationals? We raced the F&P Nationals for a number of year up until last year. Might have ran into you at one of the tracks.

Joe
Hey thanks for the compliment bud!!! I actually just started riding a couple months ago so I'm not race ready yet. A couple of buddies from Salt Lake of mine got me into MX and I love it!!! I didnt even know they had a Fire and Police MX races!!! Thats pretty cool!! Where can I go to get info on that stuff?
Old 10-13-2010, 09:38 PM   #20
Fire Captain

Irish7's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the web site for the Fire and Police MX www.fireandpolicemx.com Chech it out, everyone is there to ride, race and just have a good time. Everyone has to go back to work after the two days of racing so the dirty racing guys aren't tolerated. Their big supporters of family's racing together. Classes - pee wee to pro. Try the first time begginers class to get your feet wet. Ed is the founder of the fire and police mx as well as the team manager for their Pro SX team. Super nice guy. Warning! Once you and your buddies make one race it will suck you in and you'll be hooked.