R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Last Minute Wheeling

Old 10-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Last Minute Wheeling

Nothing major, just a quickie trail. It got dark quick meaning not many pics...didn't help that I forgot my tripod also oh well. Left a TW card on a guy's truck we saw out there. 2nd gen with an AP front bumper and looked like some OME suspension. Was good seeing you Scott and Ollie.

Old 10-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
That was pretty fun guys...good seeing you both
Old 10-17-2010, 11:16 AM   #4
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Cmack...You got a quickie with two dude named Scott and Ollie?? What have we told you about that??

LMAO. Seriously tho- Kinda jealous. No where around here to go do that...Nice photos.
No...there was a girl there. Scott's fiance. Don't be gay now Bruno

And come on over to AZ then!
Old 10-17-2010, 12:42 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I don't think there is much in the way of Coast Guard over there...
Well, as soon as Cali breaks off... it'll be welcome to Arizona bay
Old 10-17-2010, 12:43 PM   #7
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
the guy spent coin on the bumper but ran a spacer lift up front

I am gonna crank up the front suspension maybe another 1" or so before going tomorrow to get my alignment fixed...my steering wheel is 90 degrees when going straight lol
Old 10-17-2010, 10:11 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Edit: Wrong Thread
Old 10-17-2010, 10:15 PM   #9
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Dang that white tacoma has way skinny tires
Old 10-17-2010, 10:17 PM   #10
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
285/55/16 Cooper STs

Pizza cutters
Old 10-17-2010, 10:20 PM   #11
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
And I freaking LOVE them! They ride and perform so well and gas mileage stayed awesome with them!
Old 10-17-2010, 10:24 PM   #12
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
285/55/16 Cooper STs

Pizza cutters
255/85
Old 10-17-2010, 10:25 PM   #13
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
255/85
Whoops. That's what I meant

Been a long past few days Thanks for the correction.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:23 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
the guy spent coin on the bumper but ran a spacer lift up front

I am gonna crank up the front suspension maybe another 1" or so before going tomorrow to get my alignment fixed...my steering wheel is 90 degrees when going straight lol
for my dust cloud
Old 10-17-2010, 11:34 PM   #15
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
for my dust cloud
I'm surprised I didn't hit that spot....

as well Ollie.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:25 AM   #16
Almost there

thats fine networks great and at least nothings broken guys..but thanks for feeling back haha comes with the sport
Old 10-20-2010, 04:05 AM   #17
luvsoffroading
tacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: rich
tacomarich's Tacoma Gallery
hey id be down for going wheeling on some thursdays or fridays. let me know and maybe we could hit up some trails. ive been to a few places but not lately and itching to get back out and soil the tires a bit in some dirt.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:00 AM   #18
Almost there

can you not go saturdays rich?
Old 10-20-2010, 11:08 AM   #19

Dude a night run is in order I think...theres weather outside
Old 10-20-2010, 11:30 AM   #20
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Dude a night run is in order I think...theres weather outside
I'm in...just send me a text to let me know!