Notices

Pre-Runner Fenders

Old 10-20-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
kmccormick81 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Veteran
Name: KELLY
kmccormick81's Tacoma Gallery
Pre-Runner Fenders

Has anyone bought aftermarket Pre-Runner fenders...like the ones sold on all proof offroad? I'm curious to know how much "trimming" is needed. I've worked with aftermarket parts before on other vehicles and sometimes they just don't fit...any suggestions? Thx

http://www.allprooffroad.com/tech-in...-tacomafenders
Old 10-20-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmccormick81 View Post
Has anyone bought aftermarket Pre-Runner fenders...like the ones sold on all proof offroad? I'm curious to know how much "trimming" is needed. I've worked with aftermarket parts before on other vehicles and sometimes they just don't fit...any suggestions? Thx

http://www.allprooffroad.com/tech-in...-tacomafenders
my friend has a set and I've been to all pro's shop. they should fit fine.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^ Has cliff mounted them up yet!?!
Old 10-20-2010, 09:35 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
^ Has cliff mounted them up yet!?!
we will this weekend I think. they are the prototypes so they are not going to be perfect like Sarah's