R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

need help

Old 10-22-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
TRD desert man is on a distinguished road
TRD desert man's Tacoma Gallery
need help

got my icon ext travels tc uca and rear remote res need help dont have the time or the no who dont want truck to be down for days any body
Old 10-22-2010, 09:41 PM   #2
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
holy incorrect grammar batman!
Old 10-22-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
lol, took me about 30 seconds to read...not kidding
Old 10-23-2010, 10:00 AM   #4
Uncharted is on a distinguished road

Uncharted's Tacoma Gallery
Haha that is some terrible grammar. Make a trip up to Tempe and have the Sierra Expeditions do the install for you. They're a great bunch of guys with a lot of knowledge.

http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/
1435 East University Dr
Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 968-9689
Old 10-23-2010, 10:06 AM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
or members can help him, not like the install is all that techical. if you had 3-4 guys working it would take maybe tops half a day
Old 10-23-2010, 10:36 AM   #7
TRD desert man is on a distinguished road
TRD desert man's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all your help.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #8
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
If you dont want some people to help and be out of a truck for half a day and feel like paying yes Sierra Expeditions would be the best place to go. If you arent ambituous to get the components installed, maybe PM a few members on here and ask if they could help. I will be more than willing to help if the day you chose I am available and I know there are multiple other people that would love to help you out!
Old 10-23-2010, 05:23 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
If you dont want some people to help and be out of a truck for half a day and feel like paying yes Sierra Expeditions would be the best place to go. If you arent ambituous to get the components installed, maybe PM a few members on here and ask if they could help. I will be more than willing to help if the day you chose I am available and I know there are multiple other people that would love to help you out!
x2
Old 10-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #10
I hate Commie Libs!
GearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gear
GearBox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
holy incorrect grammar batman!