R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Any off road shops in Phx.you would recommend?

Old 10-31-2010, 12:52 AM   #1
arizonataco has a spectacular aura aboutarizonataco has a spectacular aura aboutarizonataco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mike
arizonataco's Tacoma Gallery
Any off road shops in Phx.you would recommend?

Looking to find a off road shop her in Metro Phx.

Looking to install Billy's 5100's now and an ARB Locker in the future.

Any one ever use ( All Jacked up Offroad ) in Surprise?

Thanks in advance.

Mike
Old 10-31-2010, 01:24 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sierra Expeditions is great! Lots of guys in the valley have used them including myself. Ask for will and tell him your from TW. He's a member on here too

1435 East University Dr C-101
Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 968-9689
Old 10-31-2010, 10:15 PM   #3
arizonataco has a spectacular aura aboutarizonataco has a spectacular aura aboutarizonataco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mike
arizonataco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for responding
Old 11-01-2010, 12:42 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonataco View Post
Thanks for responding
no problem man, glad to help
Old 12-02-2010, 04:40 PM   #5
Sq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud of
Sq0nk's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the recommendation!

Called Will this morning to see if he could install 5100's on my truck (I know, I'm lame). Figured I would have to set up an appointment for this weekend or maybe next week. I was in the shop within a few hours and he had the truck done in under two hours.

Answered all my questions and offered to help with anything I need going forward. Great guy and great service.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:03 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sq0nk View Post
Thanks for the recommendation!

Called Will this morning to see if he could install 5100's on my truck (I know, I'm lame). Figured I would have to set up an appointment for this weekend or maybe next week. I was in the shop within a few hours and he had the truck done in under two hours.

Answered all my questions and offered to help with anything I need going forward. Great guy and great service.
Glad to hear man. Will is a solid guy and has helped out a few of us here in the valley...myself included. I'll be going to him to have my new front shocks assembled because I don't wanna deal with the hassle of spring compressors lol!
Old 12-02-2010, 09:05 PM   #7
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
I know someone who went there for some work and ended up having to have it in sorts "redone" or "fixed" a little more. Otherwise I have heard nothing but great things...I am contemplating having them do some work for me, but have not yet decided.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #8
Sq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud ofSq0nk has much to be proud of
Sq0nk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Glad to hear man. Will is a solid guy and has helped out a few of us here in the valley...myself included. I'll be going to him to have my new front shocks assembled because I don't wanna deal with the hassle of spring compressors lol!
I hear you on the spring compressors. They've always made me nervous.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #9
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on Will at Sierra Expeditions!
Old 12-04-2010, 09:08 AM   #10
DesertRatOffroad is on a distinguished road

DesertRatOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Give me a call at 480-838-7800. We install this stuff all the time and the tech at our Tempe store has been with us for over 10 years.

My name is Chris and I would be happy to give you a quote on this. Just make sure to ask for me and I'll get you the best deal we can do!
Old 12-04-2010, 11:14 AM   #11
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on Desert Rat as well