R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Camping Trip ball rolling!

View Poll Results: What works best for you?
Weekend Nov 20th 2 10.53%
Weekend Nov 27th 1 5.26%
Weekend Dec 11th 9 47.37%
Weekend Dec 18th 2 10.53%
Lake near the Valley 3 15.79%
Something in mountains 4 21.05%
Friday, Saturday Combo *friday night stay there 5 26.32%
Saturday, Sunday Combo *saturday night stay there 10 52.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2010, 06:34 PM   #1
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Talking AZ Camping Trip ball rolling!

Fill out poll. Please pick one of each category its multiple choice.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rpain is that after finals? finals are the week before right?
Old 11-05-2010, 10:36 PM   #3
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
The weekend of nov 20th would work best for me. I've already got that weekend off from work for I am going to go to Flag at some point to visit my sister. Dunno which of those days or for how long tho..Dunno if any of the other days will work.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:49 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for whatever dude...as long as its a weekend i'm in...

I'll be lurking in this thread for updates
Old 11-06-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i think they end on the 10th. I voted for winter break because i'll have my truck ha.
Old 11-06-2010, 04:52 PM   #7
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
want to follow this one
Old 11-07-2010, 07:53 AM   #8
Almost there

Ryan..finals start the 9ththrough the 15th just as a heads up
Old 11-07-2010, 10:17 AM   #9
Almost there

So I would prefer mountains. Around Payson there is a place called Woods Canyon Lake, beginning of Mogollon Rim trail. The exit after that there is places where camp can get setup and fires can be built!
Old 11-07-2010, 05:20 PM   #10
Almost there

Who has what items that can go camping? IE put like a gas grill, huge 3-4 room tent or whatever else is benfitcial for people.

Also for the members going how many would be down to go do Mogollon Rim as a coming back trail run if we went to Payson area?
Old 11-07-2010, 10:31 PM   #11
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
I will most likely be down to go any of these weekends. I have a cabin right next to the Geronimo Boy Scout camp outside of Payson. It's awesome up there. I would definitely be up for a trail run.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:31 AM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Who has what items that can go camping? IE put like a gas grill, huge 3-4 room tent or whatever else is benfitcial for people.

Also for the members going how many would be down to go do Mogollon Rim as a coming back trail run if we went to Payson area?
I have a grill, 2 lanterns and a bunch of other shit...the tent is just for me.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:31 AM   #13
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RPain's Tacoma Gallery
?
Old 11-08-2010, 01:29 PM   #14
Banned
merrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to behold
merrit's Tacoma Gallery
Im down for a C3 trail run
Old 11-08-2010, 02:05 PM   #15
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post

I have a grille to put over a campfire that is used to cook, and I also have 3 stoves with several sets of cookware. A couple of camping tables, chainsaw for cutting down wood, and all sorts of other shit....
Old 11-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post
?
What would a camping trip be w/o beer ryan...

Once we get all settled in I'll crack a brewsky
Old 11-08-2010, 08:45 PM   #17

RPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
What would a camping trip be w/o beer ryan...

Once we get all settled in I'll crack a brewsky
the second the truck is in park is when i begin.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:15 PM   #18
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-13-2010, 07:08 PM   #19

Old 11-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #20
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post

Ok...maybe I won't go. Lol