R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Az dealerships

Old 11-08-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
zonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
zonataco's Tacoma Gallery
Az dealerships

Hi, anyone know of which dealer(s) in the Valley offer better pricing and customer service? We're in the market for a new, or new to us Taco.
We've been to Avondale Toyota and they seemed pretty good, but we're still looking.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:33 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Best thing is to shop the Fleet dept. of teh dealer ship. Deal with them online, and get a few quotes from different dealers. Let them know what others are offering, and pit them against each other.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Ask for Todd Kelly at Power Toyota. Hes in Fleet Sales. Message me if you want his number. He gave me the best quote over the phone out of 7 dealerships, then gave me an even better deal once I was at the dealership.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
zonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thank you both.
I'll have to give Todd Kelly a call.
Andrew, great looking rig! We're considering the Magnetic Gray too.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:55 AM   #5
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonataco View Post
Thank you both.
I'll have to give Todd Kelly a call.
Andrew, great looking rig! We're considering the Magnetic Gray too.
Thanks! Let me know how it goes talking with him. But make sure you know exactly what you want before you call him and other dealerships so you can play them against each other. Todd knew that was what I was doing but they can't really do anything about it when you are showing them the other quotes from the other dealers.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:41 AM   #6
I'll let you know how it goes.
I'm a little unsure about going 4x4 again, or going with a Prerunner. Our '06 (totalled a few weeks ago) was a DC 4x4 TRD. We loved it, but didn't use 4wd very often.
I have a Jeep Rubicon, but liked the wife's '06 so much I'm considering selling the Rubi and picking up a Taco for myself too. We might end up with two Tacos in the garage.
If that's the case, Prerunner for the wife, 4x4 for me.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:45 AM   #7

Firefighter:
Quote:
I'll let you know how it goes.
I'm a little unsure about going 4x4 again, or going with a Prerunner. Our '06 (totalled a few weeks ago) was a DC 4x4 TRD. We loved it, but didn't use 4wd very often.
I have a Jeep Rubicon, but liked the wife's '06 so much I'm considering selling the Rubi and picking up a Taco for myself too. We might end up with two Tacos in the garage.
If that's the case, Prerunner for the wife, 4x4 for me.
Nice man. I haven't used the 4x4 as much as I would like too. But thats cause my woman is busy with nursing school so we haven't had a chance to go out and camp. I've still used it but nothing special. The 4x4 is good to have though.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:46 AM   #8

Firefighter:
Oh yeah Todd got me my 2010 DCSB trd off road for 27,9k before ttl. Like I said before. Best quote out of the Tucson dealerships and all the PHX dealerships.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:56 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Oh yeah Todd got me my 2010 DCSB trd off road for 27,9k before ttl. Like I said before. Best quote out of the Tucson dealerships and all the PHX dealerships.
Wow...that's a good price. That's just about what we paid for our '06 new. Thanks, I'll definitely be talking to him.
We do alot of camping also, remote as possible. Alot of it is down south too in the Sky Islands. Are you in Tucson?
My wife is an RN, about to finish up her BA, so we didn't get to camp that much this year.
Yeah, the Jeep might have to go!
Old 11-09-2010, 12:00 PM   #10

Firefighter:
Quote:
Wow...that's a good price. That's just about what we paid for our '06 new. Thanks, I'll definitely be talking to him.
We do alot of camping also, remote as possible. Alot of it is down south too in the Sky Islands. Are you in Tucson?
My wife is an RN, about to finish up her BA, so we didn't get to camp that much this year.
Yeah, the Jeep might have to go!
Old 11-09-2010, 02:01 PM   #11
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Todd is a really good guy, or try out earnhardts
Old 11-10-2010, 11:14 AM   #12
Senior Junior Member In Training
4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice

Name: Dan
4getful's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Todd is a really good guy, or try out earnhardts
X2.....I got my wifes 4Runner and my Tacoma there and they were amazing. I would never go anywhere else. They are located at Superstition Springs off of Power Rd. A few of my friends have also gone there and got hooked up with great deals.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:46 AM   #13
Beezlebub is on a distinguished road
Beezlebub's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a new rav4 for my wife from David Power at Power Toyota below invoice. I highly recommend him. Now I am speaking with him about getting a Taco and so far the prices are a very good deal.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:47 AM   #14
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
X2.....I got my wifes 4Runner and my Tacoma there and they were amazing. I would never go anywhere else. They are located at Superstition Springs off of Power Rd. A few of my friends have also gone there and got hooked up with great deals.
i'm hopefully going to start working there
Old 11-12-2010, 04:33 PM   #15
Senior Junior Member In Training
4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice

Name: Dan
4getful's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
i'm hopefully going to start working there
Whatcha gonna do?