R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Wheel and Tire shop recommendations?

Old 11-09-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel and Tire shop recommendations?

Hey everyone, I am in the market for some new shoes and am interested in seeing any recommendations you guys might have.

I'm in Tempe, hopefully there are some good east valley recommendations
Old 11-10-2010, 07:16 AM   #2
DesertRatOffroad is on a distinguished road

DesertRatOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
We sell tires and wheels, come by for a quote. We are at 4453 s Rural, Rural and the 60. My name is Chris.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:08 AM   #3
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
I was actually in there over the weekend, it was kinda of short lived as you guys were already a higher price on wheels than pro comp and by the way the one guy was trying to show me other wheels I got the impression they were on back order like it is with 4wheelparts. But while I was in there I got a call back from discount tire who found the rims I called in for and had a great price on them, long story short they wasted my time ordering the wrong back spacing and such cause it was the only 17's they had in the warehouse
Old 11-10-2010, 09:13 AM   #4
DesertRatOffroad is on a distinguished road

DesertRatOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry you got that feeling, 4 wheel parts is owned by the same people as Procomp, so they always beat us on their house brand. We are usually within a couple of dollars (up or down) when matched with other dealers. I appreciate you giving us a try and sorry we couldn't do business together. Please give us a shot when your looking for anything else.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #5
Senior Junior Member In Training
4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice

Name: Dan
4getful's Tacoma Gallery
Being that you are in Tempe, this is where I go: BDM Customs
They are on the North side of University just East of McClintock. Ask for Mike or Mark.