R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

NASCAR race in Phoenix Sunday

Old 11-13-2010, 10:01 AM   #1
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
NASCAR race in Phoenix Sunday

Is anyone else here going to the race on Sunday? I'll be there rooting on Dale Jr. even though he most likely won't win.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:03 AM   #2
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
He won't ! Kyle Busch is the man!!
Old 11-13-2010, 10:11 AM   #3
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by loaderman82 View Post
He won't ! Kyle Busch is the man!!

You know as much as I don't like Kyle, he is an awesome driver. I like having people like him in the sport cause I'm always waiting for him to do something i.e. . But seeing as the last 3 or 4 races have been won by J.J. I hope someone else does win.

B.T.W. Nice Truck!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 10:33 AM   #4
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah, Kyle does have an attitude, but he brings a lot of intrest to the sport! Can't stand JimmieI hope Denny wins it, being how he drives a Toyota! Kyle will get his championships, it's just a matter of time!
Old 11-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #5

You have an awesome truck also! Really liked the blue, but when you buy used, you get what you can get.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:39 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by loaderman82 View Post
You have an awesome truck also! Really liked the blue, but when you buy used, you get what you can get.
Yeah. I got lucky when I found my truck. I bought it used in March with 85k on it. But I had to have the blue.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:44 AM   #8

I was actually looking for a blue one, but when I saw mine I couldn't pass it up! 55k miles and had everything I wanted, plus it was 4x4. Had been looking for awhile and found a lot of PreRunners but it was hard to find a 4x4 in my price range with less than 100k.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #9
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there! Unfortuntly Jr will do good for the first part and then wreck like he always does. I just want someone other then JJ to win. What do y'all think about us losing our night race? Personally I think it sucks. Oh yeah its all about SMOKE!
Old 11-13-2010, 01:27 PM   #10
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
Is anyone else here going to the race on Sunday? I'll be there rooting on Dale Jr. even though he most likely won't win.
lol!

Yeah...it's been a long time that's for sure. I think he needs to change his attitude, will help out a lot. Needs to try to be more positive.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:25 PM   #11

Yeah I liked the night race too especially cause the weather was so nice and of course the new race is going to be in Feb when it's too cold out for us native desert people.

I'll root for Jr no matter what. I've been a fan for years now and always will be.