R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Looking for Dunlop Grandtrek! HALP!

Old 11-16-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Red face Looking for Dunlop Grandtrek! HALP!

I went offroading to Table Mesa last weekend. My base 2wd Taco did good, however my two rear tires are gone. One tire is chewed up really bad almost unsafe to drive On top of that my spare has a nail in it

Does anyone have one stock Dunlop Grandtrek for 5lug base Taco laying around? I will take almost anything with at least 40% thread left...

I want to get new set of tires, but with Christmas around the corner, both of our cars needing transmission fluid and oil change service and getting married in April, I can't afford new tires... I just need something to get me around for a few months.

I can trade labor for tire... I can do anything from oil change to clutch job or engine swap... The only thing I can't do on a car is windshield glass, dent removal & tire mounting.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
GSRON is a glorious beacon of lightGSRON is a glorious beacon of lightGSRON is a glorious beacon of lightGSRON is a glorious beacon of lightGSRON is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Ron
GSRON's Tacoma Gallery
If you can't afford $140 for a pair of new tires, how do you afford gas, maint and Ins????? Much less going out and (if I read this correctly) destoying what was left of your tires playing around offroad?

That price was a quick check on Tire Rack. I'm sure you could find a used set at Les Schwab or a similar store for 1/2 that......
Old 11-16-2010, 09:23 AM   #3
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSRON View Post
If you can't afford $140 for a pair of new tires, how do you afford gas, maint and Ins????? Much less going out and (if I read this correctly) destoying what was left of your tires playing around offroad?

That price was a quick check on Tire Rack. I'm sure you could find a used set at Les Schwab or a similar store for 1/2 that......
I have a family and all my bills are paid. I could afford $140 for two tires, however my taco is lifted and I want bigger tires than the Grandtrek's. I am simply looking for something to hold me over for few months, until I can drop $500-$700 for new set of tires.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:10 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Try junk yards too. Around here you can get lucky sometimes and pick-up a decent set of used tires very very cheaply.