Next AZ Mod day/Pizza fest.....

View Poll Results: What date is best?
January 15 4 28.57%
January 22 3 21.43%
January 29 7 50.00%
Feb. 5 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Next AZ Mod day/Pizza fest.....

Being as some folks are gonna get some truck goodies for Christmas, and Tightshirts has offered up his place in Chandler, I think it would be a great time for a Mod day. Please select a date that works best for ya.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I should be settled in by the 29th.
Old 11-20-2010, 02:01 PM   #3
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Pizza? IM There!
Old 11-20-2010, 05:01 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDSPRT View Post
Pizza? IM There!
Old 11-20-2010, 05:02 PM   #5
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'll actually might be able to make it to this one!!
Old 11-20-2010, 05:02 PM   #6

FWIW, There is an Auto Zone right on the corner of Tightshirts house, incase we need to get stuff....
Old 11-20-2010, 05:02 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
I think I'll actually might be able to make it to this one!!
HELL YEAH BROTHA!
Old 11-20-2010, 05:12 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
i might be able to make it to this one.....hopefully
Old 11-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #10
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
ill be a mod day virgin....haha should be entertaining maybe ill learn something
Old 11-20-2010, 06:21 PM   #11
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ill be a mod day virgin....haha should be entertaining maybe ill learn something
Me too...I wanna pop my cherry. Chris 4x4 molested my truck at his house the other day.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:16 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Me too...I wanna pop my cherry. Chris 4x4 molested my truck at his house the other day.
it liked it
Old 11-20-2010, 11:20 PM   #13
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Any of the January dates should work....February is unknown yet, since I've got some people coming into town to visit from out of the country, and I have to do some work for them. Either way, whatever date is chosen, I'll see about making it out to the mod day.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:44 PM   #14
gozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
gozar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Me too.
Any of those dates work for me so far.

Will there be anchovies on the pizza?
Old 11-21-2010, 12:07 AM   #15
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gozar View Post
Me too.
Any of those dates work for me so far.

Will there be anchovies on the pizza?
anchovies? Thats a negative... over
Old 11-21-2010, 12:28 PM   #16
Nothing beats a Butter Shave..
Hipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant future

Name: Tom
Hipster's Tacoma Gallery
Heck, I may even try to drive up from Tucson. My AAL's and shims have been sitting in my garage for a month...I could also see a BLHM in my future or maybe a CB radio install. I'll be putting on my Lightforce 170's this upcoming weekend...
Old 11-21-2010, 02:47 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster View Post
Heck, I may even try to drive up from Tucson. My AAL's and shims have been sitting in my garage for a month...I could also see a BLHM in my future or maybe a CB radio install. I'll be putting on my Lightforce 170's this upcoming weekend...
C'mon up!
Old 11-21-2010, 07:04 PM   #18
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
I have enough room to work on two trucks at the same time in my driveway, i hope to have everything around for my lift by then. no problems using my oven for BHLM
Old 11-21-2010, 11:02 PM   #19
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
Any one know how to do the LED cluster swap......and anyone put know how to put in DTLH>>>>probably a stupid question
Old 11-21-2010, 11:15 PM   #20
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
was thinking of visiting a friend in jan ... maybe ill swing by if its the same weekend. (yes im driving it, 12 hrs no cruise haha)