R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Stock skid plate

Old 11-22-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Stock skid plate

Anyone have stock front skid plate laying around? I would like to test fit it on my 5lugger and see if its possible to mount without major modifications.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:13 AM   #2
Admiral of the JOLLY ROGER navy
micropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to behold

Name: damion
micropiper's Tacoma Gallery
You looking for a second gen or first ? Mines coming off shortly to be replaced by something much cooler.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:20 AM   #3
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking for a stock steel unit? I have two.
If you are looking for the aluminimum TRD unit I do not have one of those.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:34 AM   #4
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by micropiper View Post
You looking for a second gen or first ? Mines coming off shortly to be replaced by something much cooler.
2nd gen yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Are you looking for a stock steel unit? I have two.
If you are looking for the aluminimum TRD unit I do not have one of those.
Yes stock steel. Steel > aluminum as far as I am concerned...lol Where are you located in AZ? I am in Central phoenix... Indian School & 24th St.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:19 AM   #5
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I am in Glendale around 67th ave and Bell.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:27 AM   #6
Nom Nom Nom

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
I am in Glendale around 67th ave and Bell.
Are you gonna be around tomorrow? I will be going to my buddies who lives on 19th & 101, so I could stop by. I just want to know if the stock skid will fit my 5lug. Holes don't have to line up, I can do minor modifications for it to fit.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:30 AM   #7
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
if you are talking about the 2nd gen there are 2 skid plates, not just the same skid made up of two different materials. there is the factory one that i believe comes on all of them from the factory (6 lug) and then there is the TRD aftermarket one that actually goes over/around the factory one, and is really just a cosmetic skid (it's so weak you can bend it with your bare hands). just wanted to make sure you know the difference to get the one your looking for since the different materials are 2 completely different skids.

Factory Front Skid = Steel

TRD Skid = Aluminum
Old 11-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #8
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
toyota calls them "splash guards"
Old 11-25-2010, 10:53 AM   #9
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Tony I sent you a PM.