R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona Mod Day, Jan. 29th!

Old 11-25-2010, 07:07 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Arizona Mod Day, Jan. 29th!

At Tightshirts house in Chandler. We're gonna have Pizza, destroy his house, and a good time. Post up if you can make it!

Dustins phone number is 623-329-5297

*note: Destroying his house is a joke.....Please no destruction *

So far we got:

1. nofords08- ss break lines, and spark plugs, possible u-bolt flip kit. also i will bring tools, and a floor jack and jack stands.
2. Tightshirts- front & rear suspension install.
3. YumaTRD (David)- No mods planed, just helping
4. CaptMorgan (Morgan) Fix my Temp/Compass (ill bring some big jackstands I have and some tools)
5. Sook (Dan) BHLM, DTRL, maybe bedlights if I get the bar and lights in time.
6. Pinal1223 (Curt) Extra hands. Fix my Compass/temp
7. Chris4x4 (Chris) Extra hands, some tools, install lift on tightshirts truck, punch Pinal1223 in the ovaries for bringing the cold...
8. Rpain (Ryan) Extra hands, coming without the truck (if Cmack picks me up at ASU on the way)
9. CMack (Slabber Master) apparently according to RPain and Pinal1223, coming with Smart Car that Pinal thinks I have, bringing POS truck & camera. Fixes/mods unknown at this point in time all assuming I have work off and/or am not with a new company by then.
10. Flynn Diesel (Justin) Pioneer Steering Control Interface. BEER.
11. ColtsTRD (Scott) Front/Rear Suspension Install
12. Cortland (Cortland) Raising front 5100's
13. 08pretaco (Oliver) Probably: BHLM, Fox Coilover install possibly, extra hands, electric impact, I can loan some spring compressors from Vatozone.
14. McJosh (Josh) have my brother's 5100's to install on his tacoma but I might get help with that sooner. I also have arm rests to do in my truck... Can bring jack and stands.
15. TBK224 (Tim): I will probably be able to make it down there. I just ordered new shocks and UCA's but I'm sure they will be on by then. I can help with whatever though and bring some tools if need be.
16. Azbackcountry(Doug)- HID Intall with the help of TBK224 ! TIM
17. ArizonaD54 (Andrew) - Much needed time away from the girlfriend
Old 11-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #2
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
*note: Destroying his house is a joke.....Please no destruction *
a little bit might be ok, but only on the outside

If you plan on coming just PM me or Chris for my address
Old 11-25-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be able to attend

Edit:
Old 11-27-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make it!!!
Old 11-28-2010, 09:02 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in...I gotta get my OME Spings and Toytec 2" Leafs first. Worst case scenario i'll come to help with stuff and bring tools
Old 11-29-2010, 12:35 PM   #6
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I hope I get my billies and UCAs for Christmas
Old 11-29-2010, 12:36 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe.....
Old 11-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #8
sook is on a distinguished road

sook's Tacoma Gallery
This an open invite? Hi, I'm new here, ha!

Where is Tightshirt's? Anyone up for helping me with the BHLM, anytime fogs, and having the inner ambers DTRL?

Let me know how mod day works eh? Can't wait
Old 11-29-2010, 08:44 PM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sook View Post
This an open invite? Hi, I'm new here, ha!

Where is Tightshirt's? Anyone up for helping me with the BHLM, anytime fogs, and having the inner ambers DTRL?

Let me know how mod day works eh? Can't wait
Its an open invite for Arizona TW members Im sure we can help ya with whatever mods you need done.
Old 11-29-2010, 09:11 PM   #10
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
It's on my calender..
Old 11-30-2010, 02:20 PM   #11
sook is on a distinguished road

sook's Tacoma Gallery
Where is Tightshirt's house?

What do I need to bring for BHLM and making the inner ambers DTRL?
Old 11-30-2010, 02:36 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sook View Post
Where is Tightshirt's house?

What do I need to bring for BHLM and making the inner ambers DTRL?
Check the BHLM write up, and send a PM to Tightshirts for his addy.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:16 PM   #13
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
It's on my calender..

Oh shit...the popo is gonna be there.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:55 PM   #14
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Gunner View Post
haha! Curts good people! I'm looking forward to this! I hope I have my stuff by then
Old 11-30-2010, 11:48 PM   #15
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Gunner View Post
Not me...wasn't me...I'm not the Popo...don't know him.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:53 PM   #16

Quote:
Not me...wasn't me...I'm not the Popo...don't know him.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:55 PM   #17
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
if i can get the truck for the day sure.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:57 PM   #18
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post
if i can get the truck for the day sure.
Sweet...hopefully Conner can make it too..I think he should bring that fly ass Hello Kitty Smart Car of his.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:58 PM   #19

Quote:
Sweet...hopefully Conner can make it too..I think he should bring that fly ass Hello Kitty Smart Car of his.
x2...He should Long Travel it
Old 12-01-2010, 12:30 AM   #20
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
x2...He should Long Travel it