R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Good Alignment shop

Old 11-30-2010, 08:36 AM   #1
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good Alignment shop

My buddy got 3" Daystar spacers on his Tundra and Network Alignment can't get his alignment right. his wheels still point like this \ / After two alignments.

Anyone knows a good alignment shops which specializes in alignments for lifted trucks?
Old 11-30-2010, 08:50 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Schumans Auto in Tempe does a good job, and they are less expensive.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:02 AM   #3
DesertRatOffroad is on a distinguished road

DesertRatOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Come see any Desert Rat location, not only do we lift the trucks, we have an alignment rack at every location and plenty of experience with aligning lifted trucks. Let me know if need any info on locations.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:28 PM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Schumans Auto in Tempe does a good job, and they are less expensive.
Plus one on Schumans!!

Depending on how much lift was done your buddy may run out of caster if the Tundra is like the Tacomas.
The pic you show \ / is camber so I do not know what that problem is.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:33 PM   #5
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I made an appointment at Schumans for this Friday. My wheels are \ / as well after installing Fat Bob's lift kit. Their alignment is $79.95. My buddy paid $69.95 at Network alignment, however they didn't do such a good job, so i opted to try Schumans.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:36 AM   #6
NitroCircus177 will become famous soon enough
NitroCircus177's Tacoma Gallery
to the OP:
how was the service at Schumans?
Old 02-27-2011, 09:47 PM   #7
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Schumans rocks, awhile back Mike hooked me up since I only needed extra caster dialed in!
Old 02-28-2011, 07:10 AM   #8
Nom Nom Nom

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroCircus177 View Post
to the OP:
how was the service at Schumans?
Excellent! I can't say anything bad about them... Fast service, took me in right when I arrived. The price was $59.95 for front end alignment.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:00 AM   #9
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRatOffroad View Post
Come see any Desert Rat location, not only do we lift the trucks, we have an alignment rack at every location and plenty of experience with aligning lifted trucks. Let me know if need any info on locations.
+1 for Desert Rat.

They dialed in my alignment after my 3" lift. I had my truck in for brakes a couple months later and my buddy at Brake Masters checked alignment again and it was still well within spec. Camber is maxed because I have stock UCAs but that's expected.