R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Reputable Alignment shop

Old 12-11-2010, 05:49 AM   #1
© "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
NoMallCrawlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Reputable Alignment shop

Hi all.

New here.

Just finished putting on my Camburgs today.

Looking for a reputable alignment source in the valley that isn't going to screw me and works with lifted rigs.

And if you know a good tire shop too ready for my shoes.

Camburgs up front with billies.

I will post some pics in a few days when I have tires on.

Thanks for you help.

Look forward to meeting some Toyota Truck fans.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
DesertRatOffroad is on a distinguished road

DesertRatOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Chris here from Desert Rat Offroad Centers, we do full alignments on lifted truck all the time and can even install all the lift components for you if need us to. Let me know if I can help you out.

Once again my name is Chris and I can be reached at 480-838-7800
I'm located at the Tempe location, but we have 4 stores here in the valley.

We also sell tires!!
Old 12-12-2010, 06:53 AM   #4
© "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
NoMallCrawlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRatOffroad View Post
Chris here from Desert Rat Offroad Centers, we do full alignments on lifted truck all the time and can even install all the lift components for you if need us to. Let me know if I can help you out.

Once again my name is Chris and I can be reached at 480-838-7800
I'm located at the Tempe location, but we have 4 stores here in the valley.

We also sell tires!!
What do you charge for a alignment?

I have found some smoking deals on tires...?
Old 12-13-2010, 03:24 PM   #5
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
If thats the same Chris from Desert Rat off the 60 that's where I went. I think they charged $80. Helped me with my suspension and a nice job on the cab mounts too. Also, he drove a nice 4runner with the same Toytec set up I had.

+1 for Desert Rat

Mike
Old 12-13-2010, 03:27 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Schumans Auto clinic does great alignments, and they charge $60 to $65.00. They are near the 101 & 202 in Tempe.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:30 PM   #7
Zombie Killer
burkex5 is on a distinguished road

Army: SFC-Airborne, Air Assault, Recruiter
Name: Wesley
burkex5's Tacoma Gallery
The best alignment shop in the valley is Bob Jordan's Alignment and Brake in Scottsdale. They can do anything and they know what's best.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #8
DesertRatOffroad is on a distinguished road

DesertRatOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, same Chris. Alignments are $89, thanks for the +1!!
Old 12-14-2010, 09:29 PM   #9
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
Sears at the Chandler mall did mine, guys seemed real cool and it comes with a 1 year warranty. Think I paid 79.00 but I could be off... and probably am lol