R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

meets?

Old 12-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I've been lurking
Old 12-27-2010, 09:09 PM   #3
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Running outta weekends guys. I go back to dayshift Fri-Mon effective March. No weekends off for 4 months after then.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:54 PM   #4
I hate Commie Libs!
GearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gear
GearBox's Tacoma Gallery
Just hanging out... installing new springs on my taco on the 29th and just got done installing the aero 2525 exhaust.

Sent from my mobile device.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:19 PM   #5
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearBox View Post
Just hanging out... installing new springs on my taco on the 29th and just got done installing the aero 2525 exhaust.
What springs did you get Gear?
Old 12-28-2010, 06:12 PM   #6
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
What springs did you get Gear?
lol.

But yeah we need to organize some time of meet or something. Any ideas?
Old 12-28-2010, 07:35 PM   #7
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
lol.

But yeah we need to organize some time of meet or something. Any ideas?
My B...lol

We should all meet for some food some night soon...
Old 12-29-2010, 03:49 PM   #8
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
My B...lol

We should all meet for some food some night soon...
Sounds good but let's keep in mind I'm only 18 still and My GF will most likely join.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:49 PM   #9
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Running outta weekends guys. I go back to dayshift Fri-Mon effective March. No weekends off for 4 months after then.
Haven't seen much of you lately man! How are you? We should do something on your side of town.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:34 PM   #10
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
how about food then trail run?
Old 12-29-2010, 07:43 PM   #12
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking to hit up some spots. Have been out a couple times by myself but definitely looking to go out with other trucks. Also need new friends.....aftter I got the truck I realized all my friends have "family approved" vehicles and they think I'm crazy with my truck......!

Mike
Old 12-29-2010, 08:48 PM   #13
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
I'm looking to hit up some spots. Have been out a couple times by myself but definitely looking to go out with other trucks. Also need new friends.....aftter I got the truck I realized all my friends have "family approved" vehicles and they think I'm crazy with my truck......!

Mike
i'd say a double cab is family approved..lol
Old 12-29-2010, 09:04 PM   #14
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Food + trail run? uhhh, motion sickness.lol At least on my part.
of course.. trail run THEN food
Old 12-30-2010, 07:25 AM   #15
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about playing in the snow! Not sure I want to brave the traffic up north this weekend but very tempting!

RPain - Nice truck, I like the wheels and color!

Mike
Old 12-30-2010, 12:51 PM   #16

RPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Thinking about playing in the snow! Not sure I want to brave the traffic up north this weekend but very tempting!

RPain - Nice truck, I like the wheels and color!

Mike
best wheel/color combo
thanks
Old 12-30-2010, 07:26 PM   #18
I hate Commie Libs!
GearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GearBox's Tacoma Gallery
Got the Dakars. They are all installed and now my truck doesn't have a saggy ass!!

Old 12-30-2010, 07:27 PM   #19
I hate Commie Libs!

GearBox's Tacoma Gallery
We should go to table mesa... should be pretty muddy

Old 01-04-2011, 05:28 PM   #20
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
sycamore creek loop? box canyon?? butcher jones???? log corral trail????? i know tons of places from riding dirtbikes. any ideas??