R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

ATTENTION AZ 5LUGGERS!

Old 01-02-2011, 08:11 AM   #1
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
ATTENTION AZ 5LUGGERS!

There is a chance I will be trading my 5 lugger in for auto Taco. I have my taco modded with fat Bob's lift & 31's.

Now before i would trade it in, I could help fellow 5lugger and swap mods + cash!

Parts to swap;

Fat bob's lift kit
31x10.5x15 Bridgestone Dueler H/T with about 60% tread left
OEM cruise control
Rear differential breather

Tires & lift kit gotta be swapped together, because I don't think 31's would fit on stock 5lugger without lift.

I paid;

$260 shipped for lift kit
$200 for tires
$50 for cruise control
$10 for rear diff breather relocated

I was thinking your stock wheels & tires for my lift & tires + $350 cash cruise and breather would be $50 extra.

I also have other little mods which I could throw in for little cash...

Swap can be done in my driveway. I can't do it myself, because of my knee injury and my inability to walk. However I can walk you through it and provide tools so you can do it by yourself!

Pm me if interested!
Old 01-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #5
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Are you going to keep the truck and buy a new one?
I wish... Keeping this one and hopefully several years in future I can upgrade to 4x4 DC...
Old 01-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #6
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
so why did you post this thread?
Old 01-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #7
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTaco View Post
I wish... Keeping this one and hopefully several years in future I can upgrade to 4x4 DC...
Same here. I have about 6k left on the truck, so I will be buying a 4x4 after its all paid for.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:42 PM   #8
Nom Nom Nom

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
so why did you post this thread?
To see if there would be potential interest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Same here. I have about 6k left on the truck, so I will be buying a 4x4 after its all paid for.
Ya I have 15k left on my truck