Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Extang Revolution offered to me for $100

Old 01-07-2011, 10:03 AM   #1
sook is on a distinguished road

sook's Tacoma Gallery
Extang Revolution offered to me for $100

Hey guys

I was at the dealer this morning for service and a guy in front of me with a 09 white Sport with shell camper offered to sell me his Extang Revolution tonneau cover for $100. He said it's just sitting in his garage taking up space and he wants to get rid of it.

Searching online and on the forum, this sounds like a steal if it's in good shape. What do you guys think? I wasn't even considering a tonneau cover before this morning because I didnt want to spend $300+ on it.

Does this fall under "too good to be true?" I'm texting the guy now to ask for pics.

Thanks!
Old 01-07-2011, 11:38 AM   #2
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
he may just wanna get rid of it cause its takin up space. id check out the pics he has and then see it in person . ive had both soft and hard tonneaus before and they both are good . my guess is he wanted to haul something too big to stick under the tonneua so he bought a shell and just needs to get rid of this thing now. good luck to ya

Products Discussed in this Thread