R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Anyone in AZ had there tailgate stolen???

Old 01-07-2011, 10:39 AM   #1
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in AZ had there tailgate stolen???

If your tailgate was stolen check out this thread. Dude has been putting up 4 or 5 2nd GEN tailgates at a time on CL. He has had light blue, dark blue, tan and some other colors

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...y-cl-find.html

PM me if yours was stolen. Looks like we have this guys name, address, phone # etc. so we can turn him in. I have tried to contact the police but they keep asking if mine was stolen then they lose interest when I say it wasnt but this guy is def a thief
Old 01-07-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
© "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
NoMallCrawlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Let's get him

Found this on CLssuspect photo - not verified
Old 01-07-2011, 11:55 AM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
I texted him he responded "wrong number"
Old 01-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #5
SunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
SunDevilTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Adds have been deleted by seller. Hmmm....