R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Help finding good Benelli dealer in PHX area

Old 01-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
Nothing beats a Butter Shave..
Hipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant future

Name: Tom
Hipster's Tacoma Gallery
Help finding good Benelli dealer in PHX area

I need some help locating a Benelli Supernova Tactical, Comfortech, open rifle sights up in the Phoenix area. Tucson is plumb out and delivery may take 1-2 weeks. Looking at the Benelli dealer list there are a few dealers listed that are not Big Box dealers (bass pro, big 5, etc) and was wondering if any of you folks have experience with them and would recommend them. Thanks for the help!!

I'm trying to pick this up before I head to Las Vegas at the end of the month to go shoot with my brother.

Gun's Etc
Don's Sport Shop
Randells Firearms
Shooters Vault
Old 01-13-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
my brother is looking to sell his. probably less than a 100rds through it. not sure was sights he has on it though.

he lives in the NW side of town. let me know if you want his contact info.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:57 PM   #3
Hipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant future

Hipster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
my brother is looking to sell his. probably less than a 100rds through it. not sure was sights he has on it though.

he lives in the NW side of town. let me know if you want his contact info.
As long as it's a Supernova and not a Nova I'm game, no pistol grip - open sights would be cool but the ghosts are fine. PM me if you don't mind. Thanks for the help!!

I'm NW as well. Ina/Thorneydale.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:00 PM   #4
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
It has the shoulder stock on it and it is a supernova. i think it does have ghost sites. i live off thornydale/overton. he lives off magee/oldfather. he is at the dunes right now though. i already let him now you may be interested. ill keep you posted when he gets in town.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:15 PM   #5

Hipster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It has the shoulder stock on it and it is a supernova. i think it does have ghost sites. i live off thornydale/overton. he lives off magee/oldfather. he is at the dunes right now though. i already let him now you may be interested. ill keep you posted when he gets in town.
Funny...I live off Magee/Oldfather in the Suncrest neighborhood right before you get to Camino De Oeste on Magee. Small world. Is he a firefighter as well?
Old 01-14-2011, 07:58 AM   #6

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster View Post
Funny...I live off Magee/Oldfather in the Suncrest neighborhood right before you get to Camino De Oeste on Magee. Small world. Is he a firefighter as well?
He lives in Pima Farms. Yeah for NWFD. Ask him why your tax rates are through the roof when surrounding districts charge significantly less.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:49 AM   #7

Hipster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He lives in Pima Farms. Yeah for NWFD. Ask him why your tax rates are through the roof when surrounding districts charge significantly less.
Cool. Glad to hear he's close. When he gets back let's talk. Very interested. He probably knows my good friend Chris Neeley whose a medic @ Station 38. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for your help!

Tom