R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Any AZ paintballers?

Old 08-22-2011, 03:21 PM   #21
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
New auto hopper and red/green dot sight added this weekend to my MR4. Very happy with the results. Had to get a new gun case for it with the new sight because it's too tall for my current case. I'm not taking it off every time I pack it up, either.
Nice setup. I'm geared towards speedball. I rock cockers, but they still work well out in the woods.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:30 PM   #22
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
It works for me. I'm a scenario guy all the way. Never got much enjoyment out of speedball.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:33 PM   #23
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
While your doing that see if you can replace it with one of these
http://www.techtpaintball.com/Products.aspx?CAT=3251
coolest thing you can buy after a R/E trigger

I got rid of the flat line it was to finicky with paint

That looks cool... i will think about it. i never really minded the "kick", it is the loudness compared to others that i do not like. As for the barrel, i dont really recall breaking any more balls than with the stock one, but that was like 11 years ago when i first installed it.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #24
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhh.. how did i miss this tread. Lol. You know I'm down anytime Adam. I still have about 1300 rounds left from Cowtown. Rotating them everyday so thy stay nice and fresh. I'm hoping to go play Sunday again actually. If not, then ASAP. I hate wasting paint. I want to use it before It goes bad. I'm in for renegade ball. If anyones wants to get out of the heat theres a spot i grew up playing at up north in cordes junction. PERFECT for paintball. Creek, hills, ass, trees, boulders. Etc. Adam we need to make a trip up there so you can see this spot man.

Also.. if anyone Is looking to get back Into the sport or wants an upgrade or backup.. I'm still selling my tippmann A5. Tons of modifications. Shoots amazing. Ask Adam.. we killed a lot of people that day. its my backup and just dont use It that much.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:41 PM   #25
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Techt zero kick bolt right? Is that the link? Lol. Didn't even look at it. The R/E trigger Is ok. I used to be a Tippy fan boy for years.. but after getting my BT.. I am now an electric Autococker kind of guy. Lol.. it destroys.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:26 AM   #27
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Simmunitions...I wish I had.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:33 AM   #28
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here's a mock-up of the timer and pin panel, with keyed power-up. It's being totally reworked to have a clean install on the new inner panel of the device, but it will basically look like this, just ALOT cleaner:

I want to see this when it's completely done. I play paintball and airsoft and that would be great for a senario game.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:23 AM   #29
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzyTRDTXPRO View Post
I want to see this when it's completely done. I play paintball and airsoft and that would be great for a senario game.
The last of the inner components arrive today via overnight shipping. It's crunch time to get this thing all dialed in for our Friday trip this week. I have faith. The box and sirens are totally ready... all we need to get is the hole cut in the top of the inner lid for it, and a separate hole for the LCD screen. I don't want to cut anyting until that bad boy is in my hot little hands. I can guarantee there will be tons of pics when it's done, both standalone and in play.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:26 AM   #30

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Ahhh.. how did i miss this tread. Lol. You know I'm down anytime Adam. I still have about 1300 rounds left from Cowtown. Rotating them everyday so thy stay nice and fresh. I'm hoping to go play Sunday again actually. If not, then ASAP. I hate wasting paint. I want to use it before It goes bad. I'm in for renegade ball. If anyones wants to get out of the heat theres a spot i grew up playing at up north in cordes junction. PERFECT for paintball. Creek, hills, ass, trees, boulders. Etc. Adam we need to make a trip up there so you can see this spot man.

Also.. if anyone Is looking to get back Into the sport or wants an upgrade or backup.. I'm still selling my tippmann A5. Tons of modifications. Shoots amazing. Ask Adam.. we killed a lot of people that day. its my backup and just dont use It that much.
Josh, I know you're down to go. As soon as this weekend's trip is done, I'll have more details about a date for the September revisit of the same area. I like your idea about Cordes Junction, which should be perfect for winter ball. Nice and cool up there for high desert play.

That A5 you brought last week is a fantastic gun. Shoots straight and clean, has an awesome weight/feel to it, and looks pro. I still want to pick it up but after spending about $2k in the last 2 weeks on a new camera, paintball stuff, camping gear, and whatnot... I'm waiting for my next bonus
Old 08-23-2011, 10:40 AM   #31

Absolutely understand. It's home, all cleaned (actually barely had to clean It, just splatter. It never chops or anything. That's the biggest reason I love tippmann, so dependable and never have Issues) waiting for a new home.

If i dont go play this weekend, I definitely want to try the following weekend or just asap really. Want to use that leftover paint. Even If we get a small renegade game goin at a wash somewhere down here.

Cordes... FTW! Love that spot. I'm sure we will get a group up there eventually. Decent wheeling spots up there too.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:51 PM   #32
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Techt zero kick bolt right? Is that the link? Lol. Didn't even look at it. The R/E trigger Is ok. I used to be a Tippy fan boy for years.. but after getting my BT.. I am now an electric Autococker kind of guy. Lol.. it destroys.
x2 on the electric cocker
Old 08-23-2011, 05:27 PM   #33
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSectionxEightx View Post
x2 on the electric cocker

Check my sig!
Old 08-23-2011, 07:29 PM   #34

oh look.. hes trying to get some comments on his unoriginal signature... no one has said anything for a reason... lol jk dude.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #35
Disco Disco...

ohh snap! you got me! I am kinda new to this whole forum thing, thought i was kinda witty with that one, but it is all good.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:10 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
Check my sig!
Ahaha Nice
Old 08-24-2011, 03:10 PM   #37
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The last of the inner components arrive today via overnight shipping. It's crunch time to get this thing all dialed in for our Friday trip this week. I have faith. The box and sirens are totally ready... all we need to get is the hole cut in the top of the inner lid for it, and a separate hole for the LCD screen. I don't want to cut anyting until that bad boy is in my hot little hands. I can guarantee there will be tons of pics when it's done, both standalone and in play.
Can I ask how much you have into something like that?
Old 08-25-2011, 10:54 AM   #38

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzyTRDTXPRO View Post
Can I ask how much you have into something like that?
Because it's a prototype, we've spent some extra cash on fabrication tools, different sirens that we ruled out, etc. Total invested on the parts we will be using is about $200. Once we get the prototype completely refined, we figured we could get expenses down to $150 per box now that we have all the additional fab tools that we needed to buy.
Old 08-25-2011, 02:20 PM   #39

Quote:
Because it's a prototype, we've spent some extra cash on fabrication tools, different sirens that we ruled out, etc. Total invested on the parts we will be using is about $200. Once we get the prototype completely refined, we figured we could get expenses down to $150 per box now that we have all the additional fab tools that we needed to buy.
I'd be very interested in buying a production model if you're willing to build and sell them.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #40
Disco Disco...

all it takes is an idea like that to make bank on! i am sure you are on some paint balling forums but you should post in all the areas and i am sure that will be a must have for some groups.