R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Any AZ paintballers?

Old 09-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #61
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just going to carry a scuba tank full of CO2 on my back

Old 09-07-2011, 05:22 PM   #62
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Haha.. thats my next tank.. a 91/4500. Thing Is massive. About the size of a small scuba tank. Lol. It's crazy light tho cuz Its just compressed air and a carbon fiber tank.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #63
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Haha.. thats my next tank.. a 91/4500. Thing Is massive. About the size of a small scuba tank. Lol. It's crazy light tho cuz Its just compressed air and a carbon fiber tank.
I want
Old 09-07-2011, 05:31 PM   #64
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I told ya let me know if you want a carbon air tank. There's peeps always sellin them on pbaz. Lol bought mine from another member for 75 bucks.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:30 PM   #65

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so we've put together a small group for another round of woodsball this Saturday the 24th. We're meeting up on the Rim right by Bear Canyon Lake at 8am (I'm leaving my house at 5am) and playing until we're all tired. No camping this time, just paintball.

The bomb is working better than ever now after some enhancements, so we will have a full day to completely field test our upgrades.

PM me for exact directions and if you're confirmed. Keep in mind this is just a day trip so no need to bring camp gear. Super easy, no 4wd required but I wouldn't drive a Prius back there or you'll scrape an oil pan.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:17 AM   #66

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Nobody? We're going to be playing woodsball all day tomorrow in the shady pines of the Mogollon Rim.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:32 AM   #67

Would love to, just cant swing it this time man. :/
Old 09-23-2011, 01:38 PM   #68
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Wish i could! Not able to make it this weekend tho
Old 10-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #69

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a couple of pics from the get-together last month:

The usual suspects - our small group of regulars

Here's the area we chose. Great spot full of trees, cover, deep ferns, etc. All types of camo worked great out here. The field goes about 1/4 mile back behind this point, and about 1/4 mile wide. We made 2 start points for the teams, and on each side there is a "bomb site"

Here's a demo pic of the bomb prop in use. It worked perfect for us all day and we ended up using it on almost every round for the entire day. Huge success

Close-up of the finished bomb prop:

Old 10-06-2011, 06:32 PM   #70

Sweeeeet.. dude, I need to play man.. I'm having withdrawals.. the weather is getting better.. its almost PBall season!! Oh, and I still have my A5 for sale.. someone buy this thing already..
Old 10-06-2011, 10:18 PM   #71
ryanringle is on a distinguished road
Navy: Missile Technician
Name: Ryan
ryanringle's Tacoma Gallery
speedballers

I'm more into the speedball thing, but It would be cool to meet up, I'm sure I could get my pump out for some woodsball. When is the next time people are getting together?
Old 10-06-2011, 11:23 PM   #72
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to buy my 98?
Old 10-07-2011, 09:19 AM   #73

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
We haven't decided the date for our next woodsball play, but as soon as we put it together I'll post it up. Now that it's really cooling down up north, it's very comfortable especially with long sleeves. We're also scouting for a desert type area to play in the winter so we can avoid the snow. Ideas are welcome, just trying to minimize/eliminate the cactus exposure