R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Where to get 5100s in az?

Old 01-21-2011, 06:36 AM   #1
Admiral of the JOLLY ROGER navy
micropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to behold

Name: damion
micropiper's Tacoma Gallery
Where to get 5100s in az?

Going to get a bonus from work and its time for the billies!!!!! Any suggestions where to get them?
Old 01-21-2011, 07:56 AM   #2
DesertRatOffroad is on a distinguished road

DesertRatOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
We sell them here at Desert Rat. We have 4 locations in town and offer full install and alignment. I work at our Tempe location and we do these all the time. Feel free to call me for a quote, Chris 480-838-7800
Old 01-21-2011, 08:06 AM   #3
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Either from above if you want to support local business or from Sonny at Downsouth Motorsports who is an actual Vendor on the site with a shit ton of good reviews.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:16 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I got all my fronts from DSMS and my Rears from Toytec...Desert Rat is good though!
Old 01-21-2011, 12:17 PM   #5
© "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
NoMallCrawlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
SDHQ tell them you're from TM and you get 10% off
Talk to Ryan. They set me up real good with my gear.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:35 PM   #6
Admiral of the JOLLY ROGER navy
micropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to behold

Name: damion
micropiper's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for all the quick replys everybody!!! Im familiar with desert rat and DSM but who is SDHQ and where are they located?
Old 01-21-2011, 10:49 PM   #7
The Lone Wolf of TW!
Ninja is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Ninja's Tacoma Gallery
SDHQ
http://www.superduty-hq.com/

They are in Gilbert.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #8
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
DSM FTW!!!