R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Wanting 1 or 2 16" OR alloys local please

Old 01-21-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Wanting 1 or 2 16" OR alloys local please

Looking for 1 or 2 if available good condition 16" gen 2 style alloys.
They do not need to be perfect just straight and not as messed up as the one I gouged up on my last off road adventure.

$50.00 each is what I am looking to pay for nice ones.
Let me know if you have any sitting around looking for a new home.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/pts/2105966380.html

the add is over a month old but worth a shot
Old 01-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/pts/2153295912.html

he reposted on the tenth.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:25 PM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you sir I will check it out.
Keep up the good work gentlemen.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:12 AM   #5
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, The fellow did not have those any longer so I am

FOUND EM
Thanks everyone!!!