R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

moving to arizona need help from u guys..

Old 01-24-2011, 07:17 AM   #21
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
I pay $135 a month for my electric bill in a 1600 sqft house but I am on one of those plans were I pay the same rate each month. It helps during the summer when my electric bill would normally be around $180. My winter bill would be less than $135 but not by much.

I use Cox for Internet and TV, pay about $75 a month between the two. Water is around $50. I used to have Satellite TV but despise it when it gets stormy out.

does that include gas? how much is that bill. how many people live in your house? thanks.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:41 AM   #22
Corvidae has a spectacular aura aboutCorvidae has a spectacular aura aboutCorvidae has a spectacular aura about
Corvidae's Tacoma Gallery
No, forgot that bill. It's usually $100 in the winter for gas, and $30 in the summer.

We have 3 people, myself, wife and son.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:13 PM   #23
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Moving here in June/July is going to break you in fast!!!!!!!!
If you work inside you will be OK If you are ouside in the sun well it will be a long hard summer.
There is no way to get used to it you just learn to deal with it.
Tucson is a bit colder than Phoenix like 3-5 degrees

Avoid the hot part of the day from like 9am till sundown and you will be O.K.