R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Bumper trade in AZ. Chrome for Black...

Old 02-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #21
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I have a "bumper conversion kit" I'll sell ya.
Contents: 36 Black sharpies
Black electrical tape
$59.99

No?

...alright
Old 02-02-2011, 06:05 PM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
I have a "bumper conversion kit" I'll sell ya.
Contents: 36 Black sharpies
Black electrical tape
$59.99

No?

...alright

Will that work on Chrome?
Old 02-02-2011, 06:06 PM   #23
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Will that work on Chrome?
Yes it will.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #24
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes it will.
But....Chrome is a very hard surface.....Even SHARPIES stick to it?
Old 02-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #25

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
But....Chrome is a very hard surface.....Even SHARPIES stick to it?
these are sharpies enhanced with leprechaun semen... for that extra stick!
Old 02-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #26
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
okay guys...outta my thread please...
Old 02-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #27
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Have you checked out certi-fit? You can buy a black bumper there, then sell your chrome one
Old 02-03-2011, 08:36 AM   #29
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Have you checked out certi-fit? You can buy a black bumper there, then sell your chrome one
I just checked them out and all they have listed are side view morrors, head lamps and tail lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
or auto-fit in phoenix
They didn't have anything listed at all for Tacoma Bumpers

Thanks guys
Old 02-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #30
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I just checked them out and all they have listed are side view morrors, head lamps and tail lights.

They didn't have anything listed at all for Tacoma Bumpers

Thanks guys
The actual in store catalog for certifit has every body part.

http://www.certifit.com/images/catalogs/AZ.pdf
Old 02-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #31
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
I thought about certi-fit too. I just didn't think it was worth forking over the dough when someone out there has to be willing to swap their black for your chrome.

Have you tried leaving notes on peoples windshields out in parking lots or wherever asking about trading?
Old 02-03-2011, 08:48 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
I thought about certi-fit too. I just didn't think it was worth forking over the dough when someone out there has to be willing to swap their black for your chrome.

Have you tried leaving notes on peoples windshields out in parking lots or wherever asking about trading?
I'm gonna try that. There's a couple base models in my apt. complex I could try...
Old 02-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #33
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I'm gonna try that. There's a couple base models in my apt. complex I could try...
I' be surprised if this doesn't work out for you.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:59 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
I' be surprised if this doesn't work out for you.

Old 02-03-2011, 10:56 AM   #35
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:59 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Old 02-04-2011, 04:33 PM   #37

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 05:15 PM   #38

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
my offer stands
Old 02-04-2011, 07:25 PM   #39

Quote:
my offer stands
Fa' Q

Old 02-04-2011, 07:33 PM   #40
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TioTaco View Post
FINE!!! Keep your stupid seats then, you prolly f@rted on em ANYWAYS!!
Ya I tried the same thing at the mod day... Scott said some BS about the seats wont bolt up and all to current bolt holes... I mean come on ya know there is drill & tap for that

Even if they wouldn't line up, I can make them fit, even if I have to use liquid nails, super glue, electric tape & duct tape... I just don't want the ugly un-comfortable stupid ass bench seat.

Fucking Toyota, why can't u make base Tacoma with the Sport seats?? I'd pay $400 more for them from the dealer. Ya they have to come up with the fucking stupid SR5 package where everything, even your penis is fucking chrome