R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Bumper trade in AZ. Chrome for Black...

Old 02-04-2011, 07:41 PM   #41
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTaco View Post
Ya I tried the same thing at the mod day... Scott said some BS about the seats wont bolt up and all to current bolt holes... I mean come on ya know there is drill & tap for that

Even if they wouldn't line up, I can make them fit, even if I have to use liquid nails, super glue, electric tape & duct tape... I just don't want the ugly un-comfortable stupid ass bench seat.

Fucking Toyota, why can't u make base Tacoma with the Sport seats?? I'd pay $400 more for them from the dealer. Ya they have to come up with the fucking stupid SR5 package where everything, even your penis is fucking chrome
HAHAHA! All I have to do is Powder Coat my bumper...which will be $75 Bucks

Your doomed!!! DOOOOOOMED!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #42
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
HAHAHA! All I have to do is Powder Coat my bumper...which will be $75 Bucks

Your doomed!!! DOOOOOOMED!!!!!!
Fuck My Life

*runs away, hides and cries-in-a-corner*
Old 02-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #43
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Fuck My Life

*runs away, hides and cries-in-a-corner*
Well, you could always trade me still for my chrome plus $$$...just sayin'. Then , you'd be that much more closer to buying your bucket seats you wants
Old 02-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #44
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Well, you could always trade me still for my chrome plus $$$...just sayin'. Then , you'd be that much more closer to buying your bucket seats you wants
Lol are you salesman by occupation??

but, but, but, but chrome is so ugly
Old 02-05-2011, 07:14 AM   #45
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

you could use the money he gives you to get yours powder coated white.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #46
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery

WOOHOOO!!!!!
Old 02-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #47

Quote:

Its not ugly dude...it just doesn't match my truck thats all
Old 02-05-2011, 02:16 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post

WOOHOOO!!!!!
I can't wait to see you...I'm gonna give you a spoon so you can eat my ass!

Old 02-06-2011, 02:41 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TioTaco View Post
I am black in the back with my black (lab) in the back
But your seats are still pieces of shit lol...
Old 02-06-2011, 06:37 PM   #50

Quote:
SEAT not seats, there Captain CHROME!!
HAHA! Well, I'm gonna call up ACI (Arizona Corrections Industries) tomorrow and see how much it'd cost to get it powder coated. Matt (PackerfanXD) had 5 wheels powder coated there and it only cost him 85 bucks...the bumper will be cheaper I have a feeling
Old 02-07-2011, 01:24 PM   #51

So I called ACI and they said it'd cost 50-75 bucks...SOLD! I'm gonna make an appointment next week!
Old 02-07-2011, 05:15 PM   #52

Quote:
See how you are? EVERY one wants to copy my truck! It still won't look the same with those extra doors you got on there.
Nah...mine looks WAYYYYY better!

Old 03-06-2011, 09:08 PM   #53

Found a buyer on CL for my bumper and McJosh gave me a lead to a guy selling his black bumper

Finally...chrome will be a distant memory

And I don't have to pay any cash outta pocket...I'l break even
Old 03-07-2011, 03:33 PM   #55
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
what about avid?

Josh, I'm failing to make the connection what Brandon has to do with trading bumpers?

maybe my head is still fucked from the accident? :dontknow: