R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Bumper trade in AZ. Chrome for Black...

Old 01-28-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper trade in AZ. Chrome for Black...

Like the title states, i'm looking to trade my Chrome bumper for a Black one. PM me if your willing to trade...I can throw some $ your way aswell

~Keeping it local so this is only for AZ guys only please~

A Speedway Blue bumper would be cool too.

-Thanks
Old 01-28-2011, 04:09 PM   #2
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Red
Old 01-28-2011, 04:11 PM   #3
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck man. I had no luck in the Tucson area. Hopefully PHX is better.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
Red
I was thinkin' more of a pinkish maroon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Good luck man. I had no luck in the Tucson area. Hopefully PHX is better.
Thanks bud
Old 01-28-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
PLASTIDIP FTW!!! Or Powder Coat!
Old 01-28-2011, 07:40 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
PLASTIDIP FTW!!! Or Powder Coat!
Thats the last resort...I'm just not sure if plasti dip is strong enough...
Old 01-28-2011, 08:16 PM   #7
creeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud ofcreeper has much to be proud of
creeper's Tacoma Gallery
whoa whoa whoa, what's going on here...I KNOW this isn't the same ColtsTRD that is always bumping 'black vs chrome' threads with his preference of chrome...who hijacked your account?
Old 01-29-2011, 09:46 AM   #8
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TioTaco View Post
I will trade my BlK rear bumper AND gray BENCH seat for your chrome rear bumper and gray TRD bucket seats.
You'll never give up your rear black bumper!!

What if we traded grills as well so you'll have a nice balance of chrome!?

Scott, I think you should take him up on his offer.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeper View Post
whoa whoa whoa, what's going on here...I KNOW this isn't the same ColtsTRD that is always bumping 'black vs chrome' threads with his preference of chrome...who hijacked your account?
hahaha...

Bump guys...anyone PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

No Andy...I don't want a Red one
Old 01-31-2011, 10:47 AM   #10

Firefighter:
oh man oh man!!! i posted an ad on craigslist in tucson yesterday asking for someone to swap their base gray grille and base black rear bumper for my chrome and someone called me this morning!!

going to check it out tomorrow and if its in good shape we'll do the swap!

now just gotta find a write up on removing the chrome shell off the rear bumper...

keep your head up scott!!! you'll find someone. did you post a craigslist ad?
Old 01-31-2011, 12:09 PM   #11

I posted on CL...
Old 02-01-2011, 09:54 AM   #12

Quote:
for why you don't bead blast that puppy and paint her canary yeller?
If I can't find a person to swap with soon i'm just gonna take it to AZ Powder Coat
Old 02-01-2011, 05:34 PM   #13
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
If I can't find a person to swap with soon i'm just gonna take it to AZ Powder Coat
just do the bumper and bench swap!!!
Old 02-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
just do the bumper and bench swap!!!
he changed his mind
Old 02-01-2011, 10:10 PM   #15
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will trade my BlK rear bumper AND gray BENCH seat for your chrome rear bumper and gray TRD bucket seats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
he changed his mind
i don't think so...
Old 02-02-2011, 09:29 AM   #16

Quote:
i don't think so...
oops haha...I thought you were talking about 08whiteTaco

I really like my seats, it ain't worth it. I'll just have it powder coated for $75
Old 02-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #17

Quote:
I'll leave my saddle blacket covers on there for ya . . are ya sure? I'll even vaccum some of the dirt out of it too.
ha! Yea, i'm sure
Old 02-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #19

Quote:
try to bedliner it. maybe it'll stick?
Nah, powder coating is the only way i'll do it.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:58 PM   #20
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
FINE!!! Keep your stupid seats then, you prolly f@rted on em ANYWAYS!!
So? haha I thought that's what the cushion was for. ...to absorb the gas of course...