AZ Tacoma Shootout

View Poll Results: When do you want to do some plinking>
Feb 26th 7 53.85%
March 5th 2 15.38%
March 12th 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-31-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
AZ Tacoma Shootout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Okay guys, the time is here. Matt is gonna be acquiring our spot in the morning and ya'll will be meeting me at the Chevron on the I-17 and Carefree Highway so you can follow me out to the spot we picked.

If your going please PM me your phone number so I can get a head count on whos going and what not.

We leave at 10:30am SHARP. Alot guys have other plans for the day so lets not make them wait

What's better than trucks and guns? (Besides Greysky72 making an appearance)
Some of us have been wanting to get another meet 'n' shoot going so here's the thread so let's get a date.

I personally will be shooting a .45 and .223/5.56. If you bring your own ammo, you are welcome to shoot my guns.

Date: Feb. 26th

Meet at:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
3150 West Carefree Highway
Phoenix, AZ 85086

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Chevron%203150%20West%20Carefree%20Hi ghway&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Its option A on the list...
Time: 10:30am sharpish

Some things you might want to bring:
guns and ammo
cash
targets
trashbags
hearing protection
clay targets

1. PFXD Matt
2. Pinal1223 Curt
3. ColtsTRD Scott
4. Cannonball Justin
5. Gearbox?
6. Maura?
7. OH-MAN Steve?
8. Danzer Derek
9. Taconut Adam
10. Chris4x4 FOR SURE!
I'll update this as we go.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:49 PM   #2
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
What's better than trucks and guns? (Besides Greysky72 making an apperance)
Some of us have been wanting to get another meet 'n' shoot going so here's the thread so let's get a date.

I personnally will be shooting a .45 and .223/5.56. If you bring your own ammo, you are welcome to shoot my guns.

I'll update this as we go.
location? if its not too far ill stop in. i have my remington 870 express and DPMS .223.
i live in NM so hopefully not too far west in arizona!
Old 01-31-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
location? if its not too far ill stop in. i have my remington 870 express and DPMS .223.
i live in NM so hopefully not too far west in arizona!
It'll be about 20 or so miles north of Phoenix.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:23 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
well not march 12th cause i'm getting married that day lol...
Feb. 26 or March 5th are cool. Basically as long as its a weekend i'm in! I'll be bringing my 870...cheap and fun

Can't afford to shoot the .40 lol
Old 01-31-2011, 07:40 PM   #5
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
NO!!! Wait til I get my new 1911! Consider it a christening. Sadly, it's not supposed to be here until end of March/ April
Old 01-31-2011, 07:44 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe I'll bring my Black powder 44
Old 01-31-2011, 07:49 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Maybe I'll bring my Black powder 44
you totally should! lol
Old 01-31-2011, 07:52 PM   #8
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
NO!!! Wait til I get my new 1911! Consider it a christening. Sadly, it's not supposed to be here until end of March/ April
That's ok, after you shoot mine, you won't want to shoot anything else anyways. My trigger is SWEET.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:19 PM   #9
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
Im in for any of the weekends. These new toys havent been fed yet:

Spikes M4
Ruger Blackhawk .357
XD tactical 9mm
.308 rem sps varmit
Old 02-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #10
I hate Commie Libs!
GearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gear
GearBox's Tacoma Gallery

Lock and load baby!!
Old 02-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #12
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery

Depending on when it is I'm there!
Old 02-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #13
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
after all... gotta show matt and chris how a REAL AR shoots
Old 02-01-2011, 08:21 PM   #15
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested!!
Where you thinking of going?
Old 02-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
after all... gotta show matt and chris how a REAL AR shoots

You will BOW DOWN to the wonder that I Call.....Timmney!
Old 02-02-2011, 09:36 PM   #19
Lemon
GreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GreySky72's Tacoma Gallery
I could be in depending on the date... I'd bring some goodies too
Old 02-03-2011, 05:36 AM   #20
Flynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Flynn Diesel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn Diesel View Post
26th or 12th and I'm there.

I'm instructing our range on the 5th.
Need to change my vote. Our range date got moved to the 26th.

So the 5th or 12th for me.

I can bring a couple target stands and targets.