R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Thats my truck!

Old 02-05-2011, 08:41 PM   #1
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Thats my truck!

I was on craigslist yesterday, and saw an ad (http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/2194310648.html )
for some tires off a 1st gen tacoma,
he had a picture of his truck on the the left,
and my truck on the right!
So I emailed him and said thats a picture of my truck!
I think he edited the ad and said the picture on the
rigth is what it could look like... but those aren't the tires
I have!
is it anyone on here's ad? lol

not mad just... wrong tires!!
Old 02-05-2011, 09:02 PM   #2
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
So do you want the tires or not????
i will hold off stealing them to support my Tacoma part habit and just have you send me the money for the wheels already on your truck!!!! This will save me a lot of time.

Just kidding Backpage and CL are allways suspect to me.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:18 PM   #3
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
So do you want the tires or not????
i will hold off stealing them to support my Tacoma part habit and just have you send me the money for the wheels already on your truck!!!! This will save me a lot of time.

Just kidding Backpage and CL are allways suspect to me.
Bahaha!

sounds like a straightforward deal to me