R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Went to Ajax mine near Florance

Old 02-06-2011, 09:01 PM   #1
mike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant future
Army: SFC,  19 years, 5 to go.
Name: Michael
mike92y's Tacoma Gallery
Went to Ajax mine near Florance

Had a real nice ride to Ajax mine with Kristen (Wife). I think I finally have Kristen used to bumping around rocks and such. It was a good day. If wasn't for the super bowl I would have spent all day there.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:01 AM   #2
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Have vot been there yet, how do you get there?
Old 02-07-2011, 04:13 PM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
How was it out there? Is that part of box canyon?
Old 02-07-2011, 04:14 PM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pics or it didnt happen
Old 02-07-2011, 08:39 PM   #5
mike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant future
mike92y's Tacoma Gallery
I think this is part Box Canyon. I took 60E to 79S and the entrance is between mile maker 144 and 145. You can punch in ajax mine trail on the Garmen I think. I found the grid cord. online. It was a good time and lots of opportunities to do so real technical stuff (crawling) if you want. I went over a boulder and my frame was bumping against the thing. I guess I need to lift the rear a little more or lose the topper. Latter that day at my brothers I went over the handle bars of my nephews dirt bike. Lots of fun. I think I am going to like AZ.
Attached Thumbnails
Went to Ajax mine near Florance-1.jpg.jpg   Went to Ajax mine near Florance-2.jpg.jpg   Went to Ajax mine near Florance-3.jpg.jpg  
Old 02-08-2011, 09:06 AM   #6
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a fun area. I'll have to check that out as I'm always looking for places to wheel near the east valley, plus my son and I love to go check out old mines and tailing piles. Find anything good out there?
Old 02-08-2011, 08:08 PM   #7
mike92y's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Looks like a fun area. I'll have to check that out as I'm always looking for places to wheel near the east valley, plus my son and I love to go check out old mines and tailing piles. Find anything good out there?

We found 2 mines. There were just holes in the ground but still it was pretty neat. I would suggest this trail, two thumbs up!!!!!
Old 02-09-2011, 12:31 PM   #8
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like there's a few ways to get back in there. I'm thinking about checking it out on Sunday. Thanks for the suggestion!