R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Do you just HATE your TRD Sport hood?

Old 02-07-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you just HATE your TRD Sport hood?

I will swap hoods with you My white no-scooped hood is in perfect condition and I will even perform the swap!
Old 02-07-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i would hate one if i had one....glad i dont
Old 02-07-2011, 10:50 AM   #4
zabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nate
zabstaCOma's Tacoma Gallery
hood scoops are stupid and point less. If they served a purpose they would be nice but they dont. And to top it off when my friend (who has a 09 trd sport) and i go dirt biking an i have to drive i find that the sun has a mean glare that comes off the hood scoop right into your eyes that one can not escape from.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
If the Glare Hits ur eyes it just means ur windshield isn't tinted dark enough

Plus it adds 20hp and 5mpg
Old 02-07-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
Makes it difficult at times when coming to crest of hill then trying to look down. Other than that its looks awesome on truck. Wish it could be functional though.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #7
Just Because is one of the sharper tools in the shedJust Because is one of the sharper tools in the shedJust Because is one of the sharper tools in the shedJust Because is one of the sharper tools in the shedJust Because is one of the sharper tools in the shedJust Because is one of the sharper tools in the shedJust Because is one of the sharper tools in the shedJust Because is one of the sharper tools in the shedJust Because is one of the sharper tools in the shedJust Because is one of the sharper tools in the shedJust Because is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Just Because's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. It adds 5+ extra horsepower
Old 02-07-2011, 11:09 AM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Someone have a MGM sport hood they are willing to trade?
Old 02-07-2011, 11:13 AM   #10
aoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: Air Force Special Operations Command/ Air Force Space Command/ 5th Air Force
Name: Drew
aoehrle11's Tacoma Gallery
I've had both and I really like the way the hood scoop looks. I do wish it was functional though.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:17 AM   #11
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
I love when people say they dont like the scoop and that its stupid because its not functional...... In all honesty, 99% of the people on this board dont buy EVERYTHING because of function...... i could say that any vehicle that is color matched (sport vs offroad) is stupid...... theres no function to a white bumper vs a chrome bumper.... did you have a color preference when you originally bought your tacoma?...... if you did that was stupid and pointless... you should have taken what was on the lot, because White doesnt function any better than MGM or BSP.....

Just sayin.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:26 AM   #12
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
If the glare bothers you, either wear sunglasses or get better sunglasses.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:27 AM   #13
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
x2
Old 02-07-2011, 11:31 AM   #14
jcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to behold

Name: JC
jcrazy425's Tacoma Gallery
I want scooped hood. I'll trade mine non-scoop hood too.....barcelona red
Old 02-07-2011, 11:31 AM   #15
badlifeguard is on a distinguished road

Army: Signal
Name: Jared
badlifeguard's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
go with polarized ones!! then you will have no glare
Old 02-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #16
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I hope no one trades you hoods...because you wouldn't trade me your rear bumper!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! j/k j/k...

I'm having mine powder coated over at ACI anyhow lol! Good luck bud!

BUMP!

I got lucky and found someone to trade me about 2 years ago
Old 02-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #17
Taco Madre
ronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ronny
ronny97's Tacoma Gallery
I love my hood scoop. Functional or not I think it looks great. It's the reason I got the sport. Who knows maybe I'll add a light bar there. I saw one online that looks like it would fit.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:09 PM   #18
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
i love the scoop on the sports. tempted to get one for my off-road. i know its pointless, and people (taco savvy people that is) would be confused, but they really do look good.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #19
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Also I'm starting to hate threads about sport hoods
And my taco is beter than ur taco crap .. Just mod ur truck to ur likes and enjoy
Old 02-07-2011, 04:35 PM   #20
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
No. But I do hate everyone else's.

Love their color-matched grilles though. Had to get me one.