R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Anyone Looking for a Sway Bar?

Old 02-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Looking for a Sway Bar?

Everything Sold!!!

Sway Bar Bushings FREE to a good home!

SOLD Sway Bar $25 (No End Links)
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone Looking for a Sway Bar?-imag0236.jpg  
Old 02-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! Buy his sway bar
Because I stole his tire pressure gauge!
Old 02-10-2011, 04:31 PM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Haha.......want to hit sycamore Sat morning? A couple other guys are going already. I think I just thread jacked my own thread, lol!
Old 02-10-2011, 10:10 PM   #4
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Haha.......want to hit sycamore Sat morning? A couple other guys are going already. I think I just thread jacked my own thread, lol!
Quite possibly! pm'd ya..

Bump for a super sweet sway bar!!
There
Old 02-17-2011, 11:02 AM   #5

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Price reduced.......no offer refused!
Old 02-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #6
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I need this Mine is in two pieces and if I ever go back to stock I would like one to put in.
PM on the way
Old 02-17-2011, 10:40 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Price reduced.......no offer refused!
lol you sound like a used car salesman!!
Old 02-18-2011, 07:30 AM   #8

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Lol..........what can I do to get you in this sway bar today?

PM on the way!
Old 02-18-2011, 02:58 PM   #9

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Sway bar sold......thanks OH-MAN!

Bushings for FREE 99!
Old 02-19-2011, 04:12 PM   #10
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Mike!!!
Old 02-19-2011, 04:14 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Thank you Mike!!!
you were a busy guy today haha...thanks for getting those AALs off me
Old 02-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #12

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
You were busy, lol. It was good meeting you and nice truck man! Very clean build!