R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

anyone in the phoenix area i could use a hand

Old 02-17-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
anyone in the phoenix area i could use a hand

I got my new UCA's in and I'm having a terrible time getting my stock ball joints out and I could really use a hand if anyone in the area wouldn't mind. Pm me please, thanks
Old 02-17-2011, 04:38 PM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
you need a ball joint seperator fork or just kit the stud with copper or brass hammer
Old 02-17-2011, 04:43 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
What part of Phoenix are you in?
Old 02-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #4
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
I17 and cactus, I've been beating these ball joints like they owe me money... my arms are tired
Old 02-17-2011, 04:59 PM   #5

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
I just rented a balljoint press thing from vatozone.. ill let you guys know how it goes
Old 02-17-2011, 05:14 PM   #6

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Ok... hammers no go and the press isn't working either.. any ideas?
Old 02-17-2011, 05:19 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
Ok... hammers no go and the press isn't working either.. any ideas?
Hit the hammer on the side of the spindel near the ball joint.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #8

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shsit wtf I hate yooooouuuu ball joints... I got it, my arm is going to fall off any reason why thse would have seized up like that?
Old 02-17-2011, 09:58 PM   #9

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished thanks for the help everyone and excuse my brief moment of hate