R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

HELP! Anyone with a car trailer

Old 02-18-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
HELP! Anyone with a car trailer

BrianR asked me to post this for him...

If anyone has a car trailer in the Phoenix area that would let him borrow it for a day, Brian and his girlfriend were in an accident in his girlfriend's car (don't worry everyone is ok) but he needs to pick up the car up from the yard... trying to do this on the cheap.

PM him or text/call @ 480-286-4845

Thanks Guys!
Old 02-18-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't Uhaul rent them for cheap? I got one a few years back and remember it being like $25-30?
Old 02-18-2011, 04:23 PM   #3
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Doesn't Uhaul rent them for cheap? I got one a few years back and remember it being like $25-30?
not anymore, i rented a flatbed one a couple of months ago and it was $60 if i remember right ... the dolly woulda been $50 but we were towing an awd car.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:31 PM   #4
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
plus nowadays they want to know exactly which vehicle is towing the trailer, and what vehicle is getting towed... it's a huge pain, already looked into it.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:44 PM   #5
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
Quote:
Originally Posted by TightShirts View Post
plus nowadays they want to know exactly which vehicle is towing the trailer, and what vehicle is getting towed... it's a huge pain, already looked into it.
last time i told em my 99 mazda was a 4.0l 6cyl and i was towing a geo metro

it was really a 2.5l 4cyl and i towed a 95 eagle talon