R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

WTT: revotek ebay BLHM for untouched stock headlights

Old 02-25-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
sook is on a distinguished road

sook's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: revotek ebay BLHM for untouched stock headlights

I did the BHLM and wasn't pleased with a couple of paint issues. They're very minor and I was told several times that I'm the only one that would notice them, but it was still annoying me enough I purchased ebay lights.

Well I don't care for the ebay lights. The light output is acceptable, but not as good a stock and there is a hotspot in both lights.

Here's the thing - I would like to trade for untouched stockers so I can give the BHLM another go. You can take the revotek ebay lights, or you can take my BHLM lights.

ebay auction

my BHLM mistakes and perfect driver side
Old 02-26-2011, 05:20 AM   #2
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by sook View Post
I did the BHLM and wasn't pleased with a couple of paint issues. They're very minor and I was told several times that I'm the only one that would notice them, but it was still annoying me enough I purchased ebay lights.

Well I don't care for the ebay lights. The light output is acceptable, but not as good a stock and there is a hotspot in both lights.

Here's the thing - I would like to trade for untouched stockers so I can give the BHLM another go. You can take the revotek ebay lights, or you can take my BHLM lights.

ebay auction

my BHLM mistakes and perfect driver side
Why not just open that one light and just try it again??
Old 02-26-2011, 05:56 AM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
why rid of revotech's?
Old 02-26-2011, 07:39 AM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
I'm an idiot. Stupid phone didn't show your links.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:45 AM   #5
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
X2
Old 02-26-2011, 10:07 AM   #6
sook is on a distinguished road

sook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
When I did it the first time, I resealed it really well with silicone. I dont know how that would work in the oven. Will it work? Or will it just make a giant stringy mess?

Can I redo it with silicone on there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
why rid of revotech's?
Because I cant in good conscience use the lights with the poorer light output over the others because of something I'm being anal about.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #8
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Straight up trade? Can I come check em out?