Notices

Arizona Tacomas Stickers

View Poll Results: Which design do you like
#1 10 38.46%
#2 11 42.31%
#3 5 19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Arizona Tacomas Stickers

Hey all, not sure if you guys have one or not yet. But figured id put my design up here and see if there is any interest. The size is about 5x3. They are going to be $6 each. Shoot me a pm with your email if you would like one.

PS. If anybody else has any ideas, im very open to suggestions.

3 new options

Old 03-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #3
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Such as? Anything in particular? Ill play around with some.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
How would these look installed exactly? Any other color options?
Old 03-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #5
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
Such as? Anything in particular? Ill play around with some.
I like the actual "Tacoma" font from the emblems.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #6

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
How would these look installed exactly? Any other color options?
Oh ya. The way it works is that anything that is black in the picture will be cut out in whatever color vinyl, and anything that is white will be open space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
I like the actual "Tacoma" font from the emblems.
Ok, ill see what i can find. Ill put up 3 more options in a few here.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:34 PM   #7
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh ya. The way it works is that anything that is black in the picture will be cut out in whatever color vinyl, and anything that is white will be open space.
Sounds good then.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #8
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
i like the idea but theres something about it i dont like.. i think it might be the big outline of az or something i dunno
Old 03-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #9

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Updated first post!!
Old 03-02-2011, 05:11 PM   #10
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Would be cool if the arizona flag was in the shape of the state.

and maybe is AZ in the middle of the shape of the state with tacoma underneath it or straight thru the center of it if that makes sense.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:32 AM   #11

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-03-2011, 09:02 AM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Would be cool if the arizona flag was in the shape of the state.
this!

Can you do color or black only?
Old 03-06-2011, 09:08 PM   #14
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I like #2, as well.
Old 03-06-2011, 09:14 PM   #15

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Well it looks like I am going to have to stick to these designs. Anybody ready to order, either shoot me a pm or an email at justin@rtoffroad.com.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:55 PM   #16
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well it looks like I am going to have to stick to these designs. Anybody ready to order, either shoot me a pm or an email at justin@rtoffroad.com.
i think we should decide (make a poll) that way we all have the same
Old 03-07-2011, 01:00 PM   #17

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
How do i add a poll? I tried to but i cant find it.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #19
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
So is that a NO on color?
Old 03-07-2011, 03:01 PM   #20

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunatly, yes. I can cut the sticker in whatever color you want, even have the state ans the text be different colors. But the problem is that i am doing cut vinyl, not printed vinyl. With printed, you actually print onto the vinyl and then cut it out, with cut vinyl, you have to layer colors. So in theory, i could do it, but each 5x3 sticker would run about $18.