Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

ASU tacomas?

Old 01-23-2012, 10:07 PM   #21
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
I use that lot whenever I drive to class. I take the light rail since its free.99 instead of $8 per day.
I have a light rail pass and used to park either apache/mcclintock or apache/101. BUT, I got hooked up with a lot 19 pass recently.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #22
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
*cough*ASU SUCKS*cough, JK, I live on UA campus, but couldn't care less.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:09 PM   #23
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
*cough*ASU SUCKS*cough, JK, I live on UA campus, but couldn't care less.
LOL one of my professors today said "WP Carey isn't some bullshit school like U of A"

Old 01-23-2012, 11:39 PM   #24
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have any school affiliation, The only reason I live here is my wife works for the school. I think its hilarious how mad people can get over rivalries, and I am from Texas. Home of one of the biggest rivalries in sports, UT vs A&M.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #25
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
I'm at ASU Downtown. I always see Motorsport36's truck parked down here.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:32 AM   #26
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
I don't have any school affiliation, The only reason I live here is my wife works for the school. I think its hilarious how mad people can get over rivalries, and I am from Texas. Home of one of the biggest rivalries in sports, UT vs A&M.

B.S! Arizona vs ASU is the biggest rivalry in sports...

BEAR DOWN!
Old 01-26-2012, 10:37 AM   #27
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Bleh, both schools give you that stupid piece of paper that cost way to much to unlock the "higher paying job achievement"
Old 01-26-2012, 11:43 AM   #28
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Bleh, both schools give you that stupid piece of paper that cost way to much to unlock the "higher paying job achievement"
Lol. I should have did what you did Jake. Get certified and start working. Tuition and books is way too much at a University.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:46 AM   #29
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plus now I can go to a uni for free
Old 01-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #30
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
High five to that! No schooling for me.. just experience. now I'm working for the university of phoenix and get FREE tuition. Lol
Old 01-26-2012, 01:44 PM   #31
Who needs 4WD?

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
High five to that! No schooling for me.. just experience. now I'm working for the university of phoenix and get FREE tuition. Lol
Free tuition would be awesome...
Old 01-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #32
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I suppose I should take advantage of it.. :/ lol
Old 01-26-2012, 04:55 PM   #33
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Yeah I suppose I should take advantage of it.. :/ lol
Same... lol