R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

ASU tacomas?

Old 03-05-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
ASU tacomas?

i always see a bunch of modded tacos in the ASU parking lots when i head to class. just wondering if any of you are on here? i park in 59 north...black AC with maine tags.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh. The good view. What are you doing looking at trucks.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Tacomas =

ASU =
Old 03-06-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I go to ASU but i ride my bike to campus. there are a couple of nice tacos out there
Old 03-28-2011, 11:37 PM   #6
cdittner is a jewel in the roughcdittner is a jewel in the roughcdittner is a jewel in the rough
Name: Charles
cdittner's Tacoma Gallery
I go to the West campus. I've seen about 4 other modified Tacomas in the west campus parking lots. Do they belong to anyone on here ?
Old 03-28-2011, 11:54 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be at ASU next semester...
Old 03-29-2011, 12:08 AM   #8
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
I park in 59 too, but I'm only taking night classes. I've got a silver/black SC with ARFcom stickers in the back window. Unfortunately, you'll probably hear my truck before you see it.
what times your night classes start? im usually up there until 430-5ish
Old 03-29-2011, 12:08 AM   #9
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I'll be at ASU next semester...
you buy a parking pass yet?
Old 03-29-2011, 12:21 AM   #10
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
NOpe. Gotta figure that one out...will be commuting from Phoenix. I'm a Civil Engineer major.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:35 AM   #11
Will Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Will Prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I park in lot 59. Always try to park near the stadium. White 1st gen with a toolbox.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:51 AM   #12
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!

all you 59'ers...killing me. im in 59 north, always try and park next to modded tacos but i guess none are on here. i saved the $40 and walk across the street everyday
Old 03-29-2011, 12:54 AM   #13
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Prerunner View Post
I park in lot 59. Always try to park near the stadium. White 1st gen with a toolbox.
hahaha i saw you coming in to class around 4:45 today at the light between 59 and 59 north. i was at the red light coming out of 59 north and saw you across the intersection, got all excited cause you're the only other person ive seen with a crossfab light bar...figured you were on here, so i tried to wave to you but dont think you saw me.

im in a black 2nd gen with the crossfab bar and 2 hellas
Old 03-29-2011, 01:09 AM   #14
Will Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Will Prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Ya that was me, I didn't see you waving. I have class from 5-9 on mondays. There is definitely some nice Taco's in 59. Last year I always tried to park next to this girl with a lifted white 2nd gen with neon pink beadlock rims, haven't seen her this year though.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:11 AM   #15
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!

nice, yeah seems all the TW members are in 59...ill have to pony up the extra dough to come park with you guys
Old 03-30-2011, 05:24 PM   #17
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!

just saw a red AC with blacked out rims, satoshi with 'TOYOTA' emblem, and roof basket parked at manzy. 3" lift maybe?? get on here!
Old 03-30-2011, 08:10 PM   #18
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a blacked out first gen in lot 59, body armour everywhere with a snorkel and high clarence bumpers.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:51 PM   #19
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'm now in lot 19 most of the time
Old 01-23-2012, 10:04 PM   #20
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I use that lot whenever I drive to class. I take the light rail since its free.99 instead of $8 per day.