R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Spring Break

Old 03-08-2011, 07:58 AM   #1
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Spring Break

so anybody wanna go wheeling over spring break? i will be free mon, wed, and fri.

edit: truck will be in the shop on friday
Old 03-08-2011, 08:55 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down...I'm off all next week because I'm getting married this Saturday...my honeymoon is being postponed because we've got family in town...so I'll keep an eye out to see when you guys decide...might bring my Gramps with me
Old 03-08-2011, 10:50 AM   #3
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be free. just let me know where and what time to be there, wanting to meet some of you guys and check out your trucks :P
Old 03-08-2011, 10:59 AM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be free m w after 1 all day t th and all day Sunday
Old 03-08-2011, 01:40 PM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
no weekend time? if you guys want to go on a weekend im open
Old 03-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #6
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i would be down for butcher but i really wanna go back to box canyon
Old 03-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #7
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
When's spring break, next week? I have Friday off but probably really hung over from St Patty's Day!
Patrick: Trucks in the shop Friday?
Old 03-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
When's spring break, next week? I have Friday off but probably really hung over from St Patty's Day!
Patrick: Trucks in the shop Friday?
yeah, unfortunately nothing too cool. just 6" SS lines and i dont feel like installing them myself. so sdhq will have her in the morning
Old 03-08-2011, 04:44 PM   #9
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Could we wheel box in the afternoon? Or anywhere else!
Old 03-08-2011, 04:45 PM   #10
Quote:
Could we wheel box in the afternoon? Or anywhere else!
well thats this friday, spring break is next week
Old 03-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #11

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
The trucks in the shop this Friday? I've got next Friday off, can we wheel then?
Old 03-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #12
Quote:
The trucks in the shop this Friday? I've got next Friday off, can we wheel then?
yes that will work for me, 99% sure it will
Old 03-08-2011, 04:57 PM   #13

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
My sister's in town and the ol' ball and chain's got it off too, so I just need to get them on board or ditch em! Lol
Old 03-08-2011, 04:58 PM   #14
Quote:
My sister's in town and the ol' ball and chain's got it off too, so I just need to get them on board or ditch em! Lol
haha i dont feel comfortable leading box canyon but harrelsen is on break and has beasted it before so he might!
Old 03-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #15
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i have never seen a spring break....but i have heard of it happening at the ford plant while they are installing the shock onto them
Old 03-08-2011, 05:01 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
i have never seen a spring break....but i have heard of it happening at the ford plant while they are installing the shock onto them
interesting
Old 03-08-2011, 05:01 PM   #17
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be going to el golfo de santa clara next tuesday. Ill be in Yuma all week next week though.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,1.352692&z=10
Old 03-08-2011, 05:02 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumatrd View Post
Ill be going to el golfo de santa clara next tuesday. Ill be in Yuma all week next week though.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp ;q=El+Golfo+de+Santa+Clara,+M%C3%A9xico&amp;aq=1&a mp;sll=37.0625,-95.677068&amp;sspn=37.410045,86.572266&amp;ie=UTF8 &amp;hq=&amp;hnear=El+Golfo+de+Santa+Clara,+Sonora ,+Mexico&amp;ll=31.69375,-114.493301&amp;spn=0.628666,1.352692&amp;z=10&amp; output=embed"></iframe><br /><small>View Larger Map</small>
lucky!!
Old 03-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #19

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
haha i dont feel comfortable leading box canyon but harrelsen is on break and has beasted it before so he might!
Hell ya, +1 for Harrelson! Did you post this on azt4wda.com?
Old 03-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #20
Quote:
Hell ya, +1 for Harrelson! Did you post this on azt4wda.com?
it was brought up, but cliff works...