R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

PreRunning on Sunday anyone?

Old 03-11-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
PreRunning on Sunday anyone?

Looking to do a little off-roading on Sunday if anyone is interested. Mostly looking for prerunenr style offroading, not really into low speed crawling over stuff. Hit me up if you're interested, probaby get some HD footage with the GoPro.
Old 03-11-2011, 03:54 PM   #2
Built Ford Tough.
Fisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the rough

Name: Zack
Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located
Old 03-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Check out lower Sycamore man, I'm booked this weekend but that's a good spot! There's a spring break thread and some guys are going to butcher Monday afternoon and it's prerunner friendly!
Old 03-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #4
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
not familiar lower sycamore, can you tell me more about it? Gotta work on Monday so I can't hit that up
Old 03-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #5
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
What time u thinking Sunday? I've got to work half the day, think till noon but ill find out tomorrow. It's a cool ass spot close to 4 peaks rd where widow maker is! Anyone else up fo it? I work tomorrow and ill ask when I can leave Sunday???
Old 03-11-2011, 09:04 PM   #6
I dont have any time in mind, a little afternoon wouldn't be no big deal if its not too far away
Old 03-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #7
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Sycamore is pretty nice, El Oso Road is also nice for what you're wanting (the road to 4 Peaks).
Old 03-12-2011, 08:02 AM   #8

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Crap, I'm out...got to work all day tomorrow.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:08 AM   #9
I've done the trail to 4 peaks and took it all the way through, going to find somewhere new to go

Sublime, we will make it out one of these days