R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona Rock Sliders

Old 03-15-2011, 05:47 PM   #1
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Arizona Rock Sliders

Is there anywhere to buy rock sliders locally here in Arizona? preferrably Mesa/Tempe area? If not I'd have to buy from Allpro and pay $100 shipping
Old 03-15-2011, 05:49 PM   #3
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
i vote avid too.
love mine
Old 03-15-2011, 06:35 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Avid FTW!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:22 PM   #5
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZBACKCOUNTRY View Post
www.avidoffroad.com

Brandon is also a sponsor on here. It's nice tough stuff . I love mine!

Azbackcountry
x4

I have a double cab long bed and Brandon made and installed some weld on sliders with a kickout for me. They are badass!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #6
SoCal Will is on a distinguished road
SoCal Will's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
Is there anywhere to buy rock sliders locally here in Arizona? preferrably Mesa/Tempe area? If not I'd have to buy from Allpro and pay $100 shipping

I live near the AllPro shop and drive to Tempe atleast once a month for business....I would be happy to help out if you go with them. .
Old 03-15-2011, 09:41 PM   #7
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Will View Post
I live near the AllPro shop and drive to Tempe atleast once a month for business....I would be happy to help out if you go with them. .
Very good offer! But I still say AVID!!!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:41 PM   #8
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Will View Post
I would love to take you up on this but thats $400 worth of merch I'd have to trust someone I don't know with.

How about some pics and prices on these Avid rock sliders?
Old 03-15-2011, 10:45 PM   #9
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would love to take you up on this but thats $400 worth of merch I'd have to trust someone I don't know with.

How about some pics and prices on these Avid rock sliders?
check out this link

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...ml#post2087497
Old 03-15-2011, 10:46 PM   #10

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Oh nvm I found pics and prices on the website.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:17 PM   #11

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Are these stronger then Allpro's sliders?

Also I like the kickout on the AP's and they are only $320 right now
Old 03-16-2011, 04:45 PM   #12
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are these stronger then Allpro's sliders?

Also I like the kickout on the AP's and they are only $320 right now
best thing to do is email brandon and ask for the kick out. Avid is 10x's stronger!
Old 03-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #13
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I met with Brandon last week because his shop is only a couple miles from my house. I was going to do the AP sliders with the group buy, but I'm going with Avid instead. Great quality work, better price, and no shipping! Can't beat that, and Brandon couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. He can do the kickouts, too.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:03 PM   #14
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
I met with Brandon last week because his shop is only a couple miles from my house. I was going to do the AP sliders with the group buy, but I'm going with Avid instead. Great quality work, better price, and no shipping! Can't beat that, and Brandon couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. He can do the kickouts, too.
Local is always better!
Old 03-27-2011, 10:27 PM   #15
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
No shit...buy local when able. Brandon did a ton of work on my truck and I could not be more happy with the work. I have the light bar and weld on sliders and these things and cockroaches will be the only thing left after a nuclear war.

Good dude with a great product and local to boot!
Old 05-24-2011, 02:29 AM   #17
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
lol ill have mine on in about a week or so! ill post pics if needed then..
Old 05-24-2011, 05:47 PM   #19
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Could you guys w/ Avid kickouts please post pics? Thanks!

EDIT: I'm an idiot - clicked Cannonball's link to see pics. Any others, though?
Mine will be here soon as well. Pickn em up from Brandon as soon as he calls me. Pics on the way
Old 05-24-2011, 05:48 PM   #20
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
mine will have a little custom look to the kick out it will have something that comes up to protect my fiberglass from rocks when im wheelin