R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Steam Cleaners

Old 03-18-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Steam Cleaners

does anyone know where to get the interior of my truck like steam cleaned or a service where they come to my place and do it?
Old 03-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just do what most large corporations in America are doing and get it done outside the US for way cheaper = Mexico. Just kidding... not really.
I need to get my interior steam cleaned REALLLLLLY bad as well. Good luck. I think it'll be expensive.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #3
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post
Just do what most large corporations in America are doing and get it done outside the US for way cheaper = Mexico. Just kidding... not really.
I need to get my interior steam cleaned REALLLLLLY bad as well. Good luck. I think it'll be expensive.
a cooler leaked water all over my backseat, and now it looks like some one took a piss on my seat. it's gross
Old 03-19-2011, 11:29 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
a cooler leaked water all over my backseat, and now it looks like some one took a piss on my seat. it's gross
same thing happened to me last summer. I took my truck over the AZ Car Wash in the Pavilions...I forget how much it cost but the seats looked brand new