R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Is this anyone here's truck?

Old 03-18-2011, 05:16 PM   #2
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
It makes my plastic fantastic base model truck look ghetto by comparison.

Nonsense, poopy pants!!!
Old 03-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #4
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Just get yourself a color-matched grill and it'll be awesome! I love the regular cab tacomas!! If they offered it with a V6, I might be rollin one instead of an access cab!
Old 03-18-2011, 06:34 PM   #5
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
Just get yourself a color-matched grill and it'll be awesome! I love the regular cab tacomas!! If they offered it with a V6, I might be rollin one instead of an access cab!
I'm a DIY kinda person so I'll try my hand at painting the OE grille surround first. If I f*ck it up I'm only out ~$20-$30 in supplies and I can then justify buying a painted one.

I love SCs too. I used to have a single cab Dakota which I loved but 8 MPG on premium sucked ass so I went to a full size 4-door Ford which I hated and now I'm back to single cabs.