R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ mod-day 4/16/11

Old 03-30-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
AZ mod-day 4/16/11

Mod Day 04/16/11

Where:
Himmie's House
S Watson Rd. & W Yuma Rd.
Buckeye, AZ 85326

Time of event:
9:30am

East Valley Convoy will begin at BassPro at 8:30!

There is going to be a Drawing for a T-shirt give-A-way from Downsouth Motorsports!

Thread will be updated as needed!
Old 03-30-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Highlighted people need to explain why they didn't come.

1. Himmie (Sarah) | will have water/soda | Front 5100s |
2. Deltabox (Nathan) |
3. McJosh (Josh) | turkey and beef burger patties | Jack & stands
4. YumaTRD (David) |
5. nofords08 (Patrick) |
6. 97yota4wd (Eric) | pack of hot dogs/buns, katchup | take off bedsides, seafoam | useless tools
7. hamnswiss on rye (Nick) | burger buns & beer | front billies | ratchet set
8. sHiBby (Jeff) |
9. motorsport36 (Jason) | carne asada | wheels, front and rear shocks |
10. OH-MAN (Steve) |
11. Cannonball (Justin) | Potato Salad
12. chris4x4 (Chris) |
13. TidalWave (Mendy) | Chips/Snacks | we will see what comes in the mail before then |
14. Seabass (Adam) |
15. 08pretaco (Oliver) |
16. Bmo05 (Brandon) |
17. OuTkAsT (Josh) |
18. BFA (Brian) |
Old 03-30-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Who all is interested in attending the Buckeye, AZ mod-day on April 16, 2011?(two weeks from this Saturday)

It will be held at Himmie's home in the west valley.

Post will be updated as needed!
i might swing by, i dont think i'll have anything to do tho.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:30 PM   #4
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
i might swing by, i dont think i'll have anything to do tho.
sweet, add yourself to the list
Old 03-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #5
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I guess i can wait and install my skidplate on mod day. even if i install it sooner, ill still go.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #6
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumatrd View Post
I guess i can wait and install my skidplate on mod day. even if i install it sooner, ill still go.
did you wire your lights?
Old 03-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #7
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
1. Himmie
2. McJosh
3. YumaTRD (David)
Old 03-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #8
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
did you wire your lights?
Yup, they're up and running
Old 03-30-2011, 05:40 PM   #9
1. Himmie
2. McJosh
3. YumaTRD (David)
4. nofords08(Patrick)
Old 03-30-2011, 05:40 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumatrd View Post
Yup, they're up and running
cool, i never got the chance to tune my cb
Old 03-30-2011, 05:42 PM   #11
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I suppose I'll have to be here...
Old 03-30-2011, 05:48 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
I suppose I'll have to be here...
Naaa just leave your house for us
Old 03-30-2011, 05:52 PM   #13
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
1. Himmie
2. McJosh
3. YumaTRD (David)
4. nofords08(Patrick)
5.97yota4wd (Eric)

i probably wont have anything to do... but ill still be there
Old 03-30-2011, 06:04 PM   #14
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
1. Himmie (Sarah)
2. McJosh (Josh)
3. YumaTRD (David)
4. nofords08(Patrick)
5.97yota4wd (Eric)
6. hamnswiss on rye (Nick)

ill be there...got front billies to do (at least)
Old 03-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #15
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully I will actually have something to do...
Old 03-30-2011, 09:32 PM   #17
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
There's 6 trucks already.
Strangely though, no one from the Westside... Don't we have other West Valley members? Geez. Ha.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:11 PM   #18
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from west valley! If I'm back in town I'll be there
Old 03-30-2011, 11:23 PM   #19
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
I'm from west valley! If I'm back in town I'll be there
Sweet! Are you going to have your new wheels on by then?
Old 03-31-2011, 01:09 AM   #20
sHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
sHiBby's Tacoma Gallery
1. Himmie (Sarah)
2. McJosh (Josh)
3. YumaTRD (David)
4. nofords08(Patrick)
5.97yota4wd (Eric)
6. hamnswiss on rye (Nick)
7. sHiBby (Jeff)