R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ 5-luggers

Old 04-02-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
AZ 5-luggers

Does anybody in AZ, with a 5 lugger, want my stock front bumper, stock front billies(only used for a couple months), stock air box, metal bumper, used front rotors, or anything else i may have laying around? I'm still looking for a stock radio, maybe we can trade but if not, you can have this stuff. PM me
Old 04-07-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.

No one needs front billies to replace the stock tokicko's?
How about a stock air cleaner box for a 2.7l?
A painted white bumper cover with black lower valance?
Some old rotors, stock u-bolts?
Old 04-07-2011, 06:32 PM   #4
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you my headunit if you come here and pick it up. It's missing the little yellow clips and there's a CD still in there, but otherwise functional and good looking.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:40 AM   #5
okspeed is on a distinguished road
okspeed's Tacoma Gallery
Still got the shocks? I can probably take em off your hands.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #6
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man can i have your intake PLEASE PELASE!!!!